So why did the chicken cross the road?
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
-> Jokes & Humor

#16: Re: So why did the chicken cross the road? Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:21 pm
    ----
Popcorn
I like to watch

#17: Re: So why did the chicken cross the road? Author: chambered221Location: Lost for good !!! PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:25 pm
    ----
Pervert !!!

#18: Re: So why did the chicken cross the road? Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:58 pm
    ----
And proud of it Razz

#19: Re: So why did the chicken cross the road? Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:15 pm
    ----
Me too...

#20: Re: So why did the chicken cross the road? Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:36 am
    ----
Suz with a switch...that ain't entertainment...that's pure and simple sadism...or B&D. I'm outa here...CLEAR THE LADDER, I'M INBOUND Hiding

#21: Re: So why did the chicken cross the road? Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:22 am
    ----
Are YOU the secret chicken Vince.
I've got it!!!!!
Suz is the reason he crossed the road Wink

#22: Re: So why did the chicken cross the road? Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:19 am
    ----
dhc4ever wrote:
Are YOU the secret chicken Vince.
I've got it!!!!!
Suz is the reason he crossed the road Wink

Scratch Damn, now there's a thought...I could be...

Vince chillin', Suz comin' fast with a switch, road, ladder on other side of road, Vince scared (chicken of Suz)...yup, that is a good possibility.

I'm runnin' scared and headin' for the ladder.

#23: Re: So why did the chicken cross the road? Author: AloysiusLocation: B., Belgium PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:42 am
    ----
so that chicken is a transgender with SM-attitudes?

beginning to understand that the right chick on a road can cause severe accidents...

also understand that once a nut stays a nut...
and feeling proud of it!

life is too short to spoil a lot of time on people who don't deserve it...

#24: Re: So why did the chicken cross the road? Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:59 pm
    ----
I heard a contingent of cows, sheep, ducks and pheasants are suing for equal opportunity.
They want to be included in the riddle of road crossing.

#25: Re: So why did the chicken cross the road? Author: chambered221Location: Lost for good !!! PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:18 pm
    ----
wtf I heard the family of the chicken Bushy shot is suing for wrongful death !!! Shocked

#26: Re: So why did the chicken cross the road? Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:48 pm
    ----
We need an open season on lawyers.........

#27: Re: So why did the chicken cross the road? Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:09 pm
    ----
Frivolous law suit...Besides...There's no body. I fried and ate it.

#28: Re: So why did the chicken cross the road? Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:37 pm
    ----
Vinnie are you a gallina or a pollo ??

Suz

#29: Re: So why did the chicken cross the road? Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:44 am
    ----
Suzanne wrote:
Vinnie are you a gallina or a pollo ??

Suz

Neither...most likely a big Rhode Island Red...but I'm not sure because chooks aren't aware of their self image...or so I've been led to believe.

#30: Re: So why did the chicken cross the road? Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:15 pm
    ----
In Spanish a gallina is a young chicken and a pollo (poyo) is an older chicken and so if you want to call someone chicken, you would call them gallina (ga-yeena' or ga-geena')....I thought Bushy would be all over this one fish oh well the Spanish lesson, in case you wanted to know wha the hek I wuz talkin bout.

Suz (Sooz)

-> Jokes & Humor