Feds Illegally Maintain Registry Of Firearm Owners
-> Spam-O-Rama

#1: Feds Illegally Maintain Registry Of Firearm Owners Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:23 am
    ----
Scratch I don't know how much, if any, truth there is to this article, but if true, you guys are in as bad a position as we are Down Under.

Illegal Database

#2: Re: Feds Illegally Maintain Registry Of Firearm Owners Author: lesterg3Location: Dixie PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:36 am
    ----
I don't know, my position is: why would I not believe my government is keeping the list. How do you spell corruption? US Congress, that's how.

Fortunately, here in South Carolina I am free to buy and sell guns from any private party. The only time I am exposed to the invasion of my privacy is if I buy from a store.

S. Carolina also does not require that I keep any records on what I sell to private parties.

I could go on but since I am sure the NSA is listening I'll stop here, I am sure you can fill in the blanks.

#3: Re: Feds Illegally Maintain Registry Of Firearm Owners Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:18 am
    ----
lesterg3 wrote:
...I could go on but since I am sure the NSA is listening I'll stop here, I am sure you can fill in the blanks.

Scratch Wink Wink Laughing Laughing Laughing

#4: Re: Feds Illegally Maintain Registry Of Firearm Owners Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:23 am
    ----
Yep, we are in sad shape.

-> Spam-O-Rama