advertisement banners
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> Spam-O-Rama

#16: Re: advertisement banners Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:31 pm
    ----
Well I suppose he has to wear something with his chaps, yee haa.

#17: Re: advertisement banners Author: AloysiusLocation: B., Belgium PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:26 am
    ----
slimjim wrote:
Bushmaster wrote:
At least I'm not getting bra ads anymore.

Bushy what were you surfing on the Internet just before they started popping up?

booby-traps?

#18: Re: advertisement banners Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:11 am
    ----
slimjim wrote:
Great - just had a Cabelas banner pop-up! Clicked on it and they had .44-cal Black Powder Pistols on sale for $230!

Dallan, here is proof that the banners work! I bought the pistol from Cabelas and it arrives tomorrow. Like I need another toy but this will be fun. BTW, I didn't realize that no FFL or background check is required for black powder firearms. The six shooter comes straight to my doorstep.

#19: Re: advertisement banners Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:12 am
    ----
O K guys...I DO have a wife who uses this computer too ya know. And she definitely has to have "booby-traps".

-> Spam-O-Rama