Hunting Nuts Age ...
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  :| |:
-> General

#16: Re: Hunting Nuts Age ... Author: 515034s10ringLocation: Working my way back up and around PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:03 am
    ----
Boy, this is a SLOOOOOW night for me because i didn't even catch the daughter as old as me bit......But that's ok anyway because i'm still married, and my wife just got a new ring Love ....YES IT WAS FROM ME TOO @#$% )(&*)& @#$$ Parental Advisory ROFL

#17: Re: Hunting Nuts Age ... Author: beezer PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:05 am
    ----
I shall be 90 on the 18th 0f july. Just not for a few years yet. 64.

#18: Re: Hunting Nuts Age ... Author: delboyLocation: London England PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:46 am
    ----
I'm a couple of months shy of 58, which seems to make me third in line. I'll have to get my old man involved - had him round to my place at the end of January for his 92'nd birthday, which he enjoyed as usual!
I guess Beezer, Bushy and I could go up as "Elders" for the group! Smile
Del.

#19: Re: Hunting Nuts Age ... Author: GroovyJackLocation: Bama PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:00 am
    ----
Well you three as elders ?? Confused
Ya supposed to be setting an example as elders Shocked !!
Jack

#20: Re: Hunting Nuts Age ... Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:41 pm
    ----
Jack...I am sooo sick and tired of "setting the example" for the young that don't listen in the first place. If you want to follow my example...Bring your "mudders"

#21: Re: Hunting Nuts Age ... Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:52 pm
    ----
I do appreciate everyones interest in my age and status, but I respectfully decline the duvious honor of the nomination as the oldest one on here..."Resident Elder"????

#22: Re: Hunting Nuts Age ... Author: 515034s10ringLocation: Working my way back up and around PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:59 pm
    ----
Haw about Resident (not so Elder) Elder? Haha

#23: Re: Hunting Nuts Age ... Author: delboyLocation: London England PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:10 pm
    ----
Bushy - it's the shirt that does it!
Dimitri - did you forget to vote yourself? I notice there is an unfilled space in there. Smile

#24: Re: Hunting Nuts Age ... Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:23 pm
    ----
Nah I voted I'm 18 Very Happy

And it seems I'm the youngin of the boards Razz

Anyways I lisen to older people unlike some my age Very Happy

Dimitri

#25: Re: Hunting Nuts Age ... Author: GroovyJackLocation: Bama PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:30 pm
    ----
Got my mudders , got my skid boots , ( ya know what skid boots is right ?)
got my duster , got my chaps , got my one shooter Sharps and my 71 Winnie and scabbards , pack hoss ..
Reckon I just need to load the hosses up and head towards the sunset eh ??
Jack

#26: Re: Hunting Nuts Age ... Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:35 pm
    ----
Sh++ Sliders??? Yup...Sounds like yer ready alright...Sounds like Boots & Saddles...Let's hit the stirrups...

#27: Re: Hunting Nuts Age ... Author: GroovyJackLocation: Bama PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:40 pm
    ----
Sounds good to me .. Front me the cash for a few hundred gallons of No.2 diesel , and I be a headed that away ..
Jack

#28: Re: Hunting Nuts Age ... Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:45 pm
    ----
If you can live long enough I'll be comin' that way...Or at least to Southeast Missouri in about two years or sooner if I can talk the wife into early retirment (she wants me to retire at age 70 (NUTS). The longest I'll go is 65 yrs 10 mos...

#29: Re: Hunting Nuts Age ... Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:48 pm
    ----
Age 70 retirement Shocked

That is nuts. wtf

Dimitri

#30: Re: Hunting Nuts Age ... Author: GroovyJackLocation: Bama PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:51 pm
    ----
That aint too far , be there in a good day drive .. If these dang hosses dont finish eating us outta every dollar we got .. I thought they were expensive to keep 20 years ago , but sheesh ..
Crazy ..
Jack

-> General