Pennsylvania Firearms Registration Act of 2015
-> General

#1: Pennsylvania Firearms Registration Act of 2015 Author: BigBlueLocation: Lehigh Township, Pennsylvania PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:15 pm
    ----
ProposedHouse Bill No. 503 calls for the registration of all cartridge firearms yearly and a $10 per gun annual fee. This is like a yearly rental of your rights. I don't think it stands a chance, but they never quit trying. If one of their Bills gets passed for every 1,000 they propose, they win. www.legis.state.pa.us/...mp;pn=0560

#2: Re: Pennsylvania Firearms Registration Act of 2015 Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:47 pm
    ----
Thanks for the heads-up, BB!

#3: Re: Pennsylvania Firearms Registration Act of 2015 Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:54 pm
    ----
Sounds like another unlawful act that needsnullification.

Nullification: the act of ignoring unlawful acts by both the people and the enforcement agencies.

If they don't already know who owns which guns then why give them that information?

#4: Re: Pennsylvania Firearms Registration Act of 2015 Author: Gil MartinLocation: Schnecksville, PA PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:03 pm
    ----
That is really terrible! I just emailed my state representative and state senator and urged them to oppose this outrageous and unconstitutional measure. All the best...
Gil

#5: Re: Pennsylvania Firearms Registration Act of 2015 Author: BigBlueLocation: Lehigh Township, Pennsylvania PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:31 pm
    ----
Gil Martin wrote:
That is really terrible! I just emailed my state representative and state senator and urged them to oppose this outrageous and unconstitutional measure. All the best...
Gil

I did the same Gil. I haven't received a response yet, but when or if I do I'll be sure to post it.

#6: Re: Pennsylvania Firearms Registration Act of 2015 Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:22 pm
    ----
I'm sayin it won't pass, and I'm prayin it won't pass. That's the most outrageous proposal and disregard for second ammendment rights and privacy I've ever seen. They went out of their way to include everything they could think of to appease some gun bashing, brain crippled, nursing home residents that don't have a care in the REAL world anyway.

Reminds me of yesterday I went to the UPS store and the guy in front of me wanted to send a laser pointer and he just happened to say it goes on a gun. That's all they had to hear. Nope can't do it. Anything that is part of a gun can't go through the UPS store. I walked out with him and told him it's a laser that goes on the drill press, not the gun. He said thanks for the pointer. I tried to mail through them a rifle barrel, nope not even a scope goes through.
Somehow you can get it UPS'd to your home but you can't UPS it back.

What are they afraid of, why is there so much ridiculousness without common sense? Sign here, "well I did touch a gun with this hand a while ago, you still want me to sign?" "I'll have to call my boss and find out" freekin idiots....

Suz
Spews
Chunks

-> General