Women and guns
-> General

#1: Women and guns Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:45 am
    ----
A study on women and guns. Encouraging!

www.gunsandammo.com/gu.../undefined

#2: Re: Women and guns Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:56 am
    ----
The more the merrier...

#3: Re: Women and guns Author: inthedarkLocation: Ontario PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:16 am
    ----
I dated a woman one time that had a set of 38s

#4: Re: Women and guns Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:06 pm
    ----
Interesting only 15% in the west, but maybe it's the population difference. Yeow don't be a woman hater in the south, you may quickly change your ways.

Suz

#5: Re: Women and guns Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:48 pm
    ----
I've taught all my daughters to shoot...the especially loved pistol shooting and were quite good at it...scary. I've shot against many women in both pistol and clay target, and they have been as competitive and as capable as the men. I've been handed my butt in competition by women on many occasions.

I'm all for more women shooting; why shouldn't they be able to enjoy this magnificent sport?

-> General