New from mossy oak
-> General

#1: New from mossy oak Author: TremblayLocation: Malta, Montana PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:55 am
    ----
not bad

#2: Re: New from mossy oak Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:22 pm
    ----
Autumn colours, looks great...no much chop in Australia as we don't have the dramatic colour changes you guys have when autumn comes around.

#3: Re: New from mossy oak Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:50 pm
    ----
arrow fletchings give him away!

#4: Re: New from mossy oak Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:41 pm
    ----
Yeah, but could you imagine how hard it would be to find the arrows if the fletching was mossy oak as well? :-)

#5: Re: New from mossy oak Author: tikkat3 PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:10 pm
    ----
slimjim wrote:
arrow fletchings give him away!

I think it is a P-Poor photo shop

Why does his nocked arrow have fletching on both ends?

#6: Re: New from mossy oak Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:29 pm
    ----
The orange near the tip of the arrow is a string silencer on the inboard strings of his compound bow - that is what it looks like to me. It is a different color than the fletching. It is hard to see the bow too but if you look close you can see the bow and the strings.

It is likely a staged photo - matching the background as closely as possible but the shadows and highlights are too good to be a photoshop job - unless it is a very professional job.
It would be easier to use filters on the camera to get him to blend better.

I would like to see what it looks like in UV or with a blue pass filter. That is the way deer see it anyway.

#7: Re: New from mossy oak Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:26 am
    ----
If they use higher resolution camera, you could be better to discern the bowman to the background.
Low resolution camera helps the advertising quite a bit.

-> General