Just droppin in to say HI!---link to video added
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> General

#1: Just droppin in to say HI!---link to video added Author: SniperXLocation: Victoria, TX PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:35 pm
    ----
I just joined in support of Point Blank. I have used it off and on for years,
but computer crashed since last use and I downloaded the new version.
I am an avid hunter and outdoorsman. I am a member of a few other boards as well. Primarily, I hog hunt, mostly at night.

Last edited by SniperX on Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: Just droppin in to say HI! Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:38 pm
    ----
Welcome to a great bunch!

#3: Re: Just droppin in to say HI! Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:42 pm
    ----
SniperX, welcom aboard! What rifle do you hunt hogs with?

#4: Re: Just droppin in to say HI! Author: shrpshtrjoeLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:28 am
    ----
Welcome to the Hunting Nut Howdy

#5: Re: Just droppin in to say HI! Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:04 am
    ----
Welcome to the best kept secret on the net, Hunting Nut, SniperX. Grab a beer and pull up a stump mate.

Hog hunter, you will fit in well...we all love our hunting, when we can get away that is. We have members from all over the world, with a wealth of experience, so feel free to join our conversations. You will find guys, and our gal Suz, have plenty are happy to pass it on their experience.

#6: Re: Just droppin in to say HI! Author: AloysiusLocation: B., Belgium PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:02 am
    ----
Yep, a new source for bacon... Smile
Welcome!

#7: Re: Just droppin in to say HI! Author: inthedarkLocation: Ontario PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:27 pm
    ----
Ummmmm bacon with BACON You're in Sniper! Just pass the bacon.

#8: Re: Just droppin in to say HI! Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:11 pm
    ----
And beer!

#9: Re: Just droppin in to say HI! Author: Gil MartinLocation: Schnecksville, PA PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:28 pm
    ----
Welcome to the Forum. Glad to see you here. All the best...
Gil

#10: Re: Just droppin in to say HI! Author: Ominivision1Location: Iowa PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:58 pm
    ----
Welcome aboard.

#11: Re: Just droppin in to say HI! Author: chambered221Location: Lost for good !!! PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:45 pm
    ----
Welcome to HuntingNut !!! Wave

#12: Re: Just droppin in to say HI! Author: TremblayLocation: Malta, Montana PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:26 pm
    ----
Howdy Pard

#13: Re: Just droppin in to say HI! Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:30 am
    ----
Well now you went and scared him away.

Where ya at SniperX? Don't go away. Please...We need more Texans (not sure why, but...)

#14: Re: Just droppin in to say HI! Author: chambered221Location: Lost for good !!! PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:08 pm
    ----
He just dropped in to say HI........literally !!! Shocked

#15: Re: Just droppin in to say HI! Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:26 pm
    ----
I'm not wipin any stumps off for newbies till they settle in for a while. Oh he'll be back, he's probably used to the other forums where nobody replies till another holiday comes up. Wait till he gets a load of Vinnie's beer wagon.

Suz

-> General