Happy Thanksgiving
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> General

#1: Happy Thanksgiving Author: Gil MartinLocation: Schnecksville, PA PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:43 pm
    ----
I hope all of you good folks have a safe and meaningful Holiday. I am going to be driving to Delaware early in the morning to be with my high school heart throb. We reconnected at our fiftieth high school reunion in 2012. All the best...
Gil

#2: Re: Happy Thanksgiving Author: TremblayLocation: Malta, Montana PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:37 pm
    ----
And you all have a happy one

#3: Re: Happy Thanksgiving Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:42 pm
    ----
Happy Thanksgiving to all the Nuts. Have a great turkey day.

#4: Re: Happy Thanksgiving Author: shrpshtrjoeLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:18 am
    ----
Happy Turkey Day Very Happy Very Happy

#5: Re: Happy Thanksgiving Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:40 am
    ----
I hope you have a grand time Gil! We all need to count our blessings. Son is going to have 3 Turkey dinners in Afghanistan. Still 6 months left in his tour. Every time we hear from him we count one more blessing.

#6: Re: Happy Thanksgiving Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:54 am
    ----
Looks like I'm going to have a White Thanksgiving here. It's snowing.

Everyone be safe.

#7: Re: Happy Thanksgiving Author: DallanCLocation: Utah PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:59 am
    ----
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I'm prepping the old turkey frier, going to be a warm Thanksgiving for once, up in the 50's they are saying! You all stay safe and warm.

-DallanC

#8: Re: Happy Thanksgiving Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:51 am
    ----
Happy Thanksgiving friends!

#9: Re: Happy Thanksgiving Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:02 pm
    ----
Happy Thanksgiving.

#10: Re: Happy Thanksgiving Author: Ominivision1Location: Iowa PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:35 pm
    ----
Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

#11: Re: Happy Thanksgiving Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:15 am
    ----
WOO HOO

#12: Re: Happy Thanksgiving Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:35 am
    ----
Actually, when it comes to turkeys, I'm a leg & thigh kind of guy.

hmmm, just noticed tha the y didn't turn into ies when the s was added.

#13: Re: Happy Thanksgiving Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:08 am
    ----
Enjoy te day guys, may the alka selsa not be required.

#14: Re: Happy Thanksgiving Author: AloysiusLocation: B., Belgium PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:02 am
    ----
slimjim wrote:

hmmm, just noticed tha the y didn't turn into ies when the s was added.

I happen to love my "y"
because that's one of the things I got from my father at my birth. So it's special, not an "i" or an "ï" but mine is a longer "y" Smile

and we don't know Thanksgiving over here, our turkey can stay alive till Chrismass.

On the other hand, we love to drink and to eat and don't need much reasons to party, so every day should be a Thanksgiving-day.

So when you're enjoying your turkey, think a second about our part of the world that still has to wait till Christmass to prepare its turkey Smile

Happy Thanksgiving!

#15: Re: Happy Thanksgiving Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:04 am
    ----
Hummm Christmas has two "s'es" over there.

-> General