Sheep Shagger
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
-> Jokes & Humor

#16: Re: Sheep Shagger Author: RePeteLocation: Gods Country PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:32 pm
    ----
Open the door and we will enter.

#17: Re: Sheep Shagger Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:35 pm
    ----
Sounds like a play on words Pete...

#18: Re: Sheep Shagger Author: RePeteLocation: Gods Country PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:36 pm
    ----
Could be!

#19: Re: Sheep Shagger Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:07 pm
    ----
Sorry I thought this was about Obama....did I interrupt something between you boys? So anyway uuhhh...none of the 3 major networks are airing his immigration speach tomorrow, don't think he wants the whole world to know how to get a free ride....we might get more (scuse the language) white people here wanting government handouts, aaaahhhemmm....we're more worried about the Mexican drug cartels and their little chil-rens sent here to set up shop. Of course I remember how Obamacare was supposed to save us money but do you think millions of new low wage earners that will need lots of government assistance will help us out a little? You know you gotta spend money to make money.....uuummmmm....does velcro really work on sheep? Vinnie knows an interesting technique to make them bump back....maybe he's just seen a video (from...somewhere............down.....under...somewhere) Makes ya think don't it? Well I'd never be able to envision such a thing, but there are some rather fertile minds round here....yes I'm ashamed being here....but Jesus died on the cross an all so at least I'm forgiven....don't know bout you lot tho. I think I'd be layin in some food for a spell cause a mad God could make it snow really really hard and you never know when it'll stop and if you have enough food to get you through.....somewhere I bet it's snowing really really hard right now.....seems I've heard it somewhere....probably global warming kickin in again....nice temperate weather where I live...farmers here don't even seem to fear for the health of their sheepsies...dunno could be related, maybe.

Suz

#20: Re: Sheep Shagger Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:21 am
    ----
Oh Crap...She's got a switch in her hand...I'm outa here!!

#21: Re: Sheep Shagger Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:37 pm
    ----
SWITCH Shocked ....run away...run away...bugger, and here I am caught on the throne!!! This could get untidy.

#22: Re: Sheep Shagger Author: TremblayLocation: Malta, Montana PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:46 pm
    ----
it had to happen

#23: Re: Sheep Shagger Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:15 pm
    ----
It appears that some members of this here forum have unhealthy knowledge of "animal husbandry" ..

#24: Re: Sheep Shagger Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:52 am
    ----
Oh dear,
Potty humour

Again

#25: Re: Sheep Shagger Author: WileyWapitiLocation: NW Colorado PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:16 pm
    ----
The key is Levis 501 jeans with the button fly, the sound of zippers scares them. Additionally - where I grew up in Wyoming, in school safe sex was taught to us in the manner that the sheep with a paint mark on their backs were the ones that kick. Sorry - couldn't resist piping in.

#26: Re: Sheep Shagger Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:49 pm
    ----
Out here they sometimes put a colour pad on the ram's chest/belly, with each breeding stud ram assigned a different colour. When the ram does his job it leaves a colour smudge on the ewe, allowing the farmer to see who is working and producing lambs. Not sure if they ever find a ram with a smudge in his back.

#27: Re: Sheep Shagger Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:36 pm
    ----
those raddle chalk harnesses are also used with a teaser/snipped/criptorchided ram after the breeding rams have been out with theory that any that get marked are not in lamb so need a trip to freezing works!!!!

#28: Re: Sheep Shagger Author: pete4dLocation: Dixie , Alabama , & Louisiana PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:13 am
    ----
Elvis,, Would it work likes this,,,

[img] ts1.mm.bing.net/th?&am...=0&p=0 [/img]

#29: Re: Sheep Shagger Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:10 am
    ----
She's been busy...

#30: Re: Sheep Shagger Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:38 am
    ----
I see people like that every day.........it never occurred to me.

Suz

-> Jokes & Humor