Unbelievable activity
-> Photography / TrailCameras

#1: Unbelievable activity Author: wiersy111Location: Central Minnesota PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:04 pm
    ----
A good friend of mine talked me into trying Buck Buster mineral so I put a camera on the site to see what would visit the site and how long they stayed. I ended up with over 1,200 pictures in 15 days!!! It has taken me a long time to look through those pictures but I have isentified atleast 5 different bucks. One is a very nice 8 point with a couple spurs, another little smaller 8 and a short 8 point. There are also a pair of twin forks. There are also 7 different does with multiple fawns. I also caught a raccoon and a fisher in there. They seem to love the Buck Buster. I can't wait for bow season now, usually I am not to concerned about early season but I will use the time to watch the deer and hope that big fella shows himself.

#2: Re: Unbelievable activity Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:02 am
    ----
wiersy, you must have been so excited that you posted these twice!

#3: Re: Unbelievable activity Author: Ominivision1Location: Iowa PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:12 pm
    ----
slimjim wrote:
wiersy, you must have been so excited that you posted these twice!

LOL, must be excited I guess. Very Happy

#4: Re: Unbelievable activity Author: wiersy111Location: Central Minnesota PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:24 pm
    ----
Hell yes!!

#5: Re: Unbelievable activity Author: wiersy111Location: Central Minnesota PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:42 pm
    ----
I got a pic of a new kid on the block today.

#6: Re: Unbelievable activity Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:08 pm
    ----
Look at the neck on that dude!!! What no snow yet? Shoot anything yet? Dallan already has added a goat, deer, and elk to his freezer!

#7: Re: Unbelievable activity Author: wiersy111Location: Central Minnesota PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:25 pm
    ----
That is one hell of a bruiser. Did you notice the time and date on the pic? 1:36 pm, he walked right under my bow stand. I got there about 3:30 thinking I was early, I guess I was late again.

#8: Re: Unbelievable activity Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:51 am
    ----
Damn...that just pure bad luck mate. Next time...

-> Photography / TrailCameras