My Experience with GS Custom Bullets
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> Reloading Ammunition

#16: Re: My Experience with GS Custom Bullets Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:06 pm
    ----
100 fps increase with magnum primers is signficant. I don't see that much difference with 6.8. I will have to try my 270 were there is significantly more powder. BTW, 80gr GMX performs much bettern than 80gr TTSX. It holds together much better and has a bigger dynamic range.

#17: Re: My Experience with GS Custom Bullets Author: acssaLocation: South Africa/Namibia PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:21 am
    ----
The problem is that fiocchi large primer are faster than the CCI250 magnum primers.

#18: Re: My Experience with GS Custom Bullets Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:56 am
    ----
Doesn't sound like a problem to me. Faster and just as accurate sounds like a winner to me.

#19: Re: My Experience with GS Custom Bullets Author: acssaLocation: South Africa/Namibia PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:13 pm
    ----
The problem is speed variation on the Fiocchi primers... CCI is much more consistent and you see it in the groups

#20: Re: My Experience with GS Custom Bullets Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:35 pm
    ----
Stick with the CCIs. Accuracy always trumpts all else. The 80 TTSX doesn't hold together inside of 125 yards with a mv of 3250 from what I have tested.

#21: Re: My Experience with GS Custom Bullets Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:38 pm
    ----
bump

-> Reloading Ammunition