OW OW OW...OUCHIES
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> Primitive Weapons Hunting

#16: Re: OW OW OW...OUCHIES Author: radarLocation: North Island New Zealand PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:31 am
    ----
My 10 cents worth …..he's fallen on the arrow, no doubt about it - even a kids bow set at 25 lb would have gone straight through the meat - thats the nature of the ballistics of arrows, not phootshopped just a clumsy bugger with a decent war wound to show from it.

#17: Re: OW OW OW...OUCHIES Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:00 am
    ----
Oh...You don't buy into the "fighting indians' theory?

#18: Re: OW OW OW...OUCHIES Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:27 pm
    ----
That was an old post.....don't even remember it...did I say that?

Suz

#19: Re: OW OW OW...OUCHIES Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:28 am
    ----
radar, you have a bunch of free time now and searching for things to do? Retired?

#20: Re: OW OW OW...OUCHIES Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:53 pm
    ----
slimjim wrote:
radar, you have a bunch of free time now and searching for things to do? Retired?

Nah, not retired yet Slim...I do believe Radar has become what we refer to, sometimes affectionately, as a "corridor creeper", a "shiny ars3" drives a desk now. Sorry Radar, I couldn't help myself mate. Very Happy Razz Cool

#21: Re: OW OW OW...OUCHIES Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:35 am
    ----
desk jockey...pencil pusher..orifice dweller the list goes on Very Happy

#22: Re: OW OW OW...OUCHIES Author: OldSchoolRanger PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 6:56 pm
    ----
We use to call them "House mouse".

#23: Re: OW OW OW...OUCHIES Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 7:00 pm
    ----
Naw...That's a husband that stays home with the kids while the wife works.

#24: Re: OW OW OW...OUCHIES Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 3:23 am
    ----
OSRanger, glad you are catching up.

-> Primitive Weapons Hunting