Bacon and Onion Rings
-> Recipes

#1: Bacon and Onion Rings Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:56 am
    ----
Two of my favourite things combined...Onion Rings and Bacon

Ingredients

1 pack Bacon
4-5 Sweet Onions
2 T Black Pepper
1/2 cup Sriracha Hot Sauce
2 T Mayo
1 tsp Lime Juice

Cooking Directions

Cut onions into 1/2 inch thick rings and pop the internal rings out until you have a nice sturdy onion ring.
Brush onion with hot sauce.
Wrap each onion ring with bacon and secure with a skewer or toothpick.
Heavily cover the onion rings with pepper and smoke, grill or bake for about 90 minutes at 250-350 degrees.
To make the spicy sriracha mayo, combine 2 T of mayo, 1 T of sriracha sauce, and 1 tsp of lime juice. Mix well.

Enjoy

#2: Re: Bacon and Onion Rings Author: shrpshtrjoeLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:25 am
    ----
Now they look good Vince...

#3: Re: Bacon and Onion Rings Author: lesterg3Location: Dixie PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:20 am
    ----
Sounds great, need to try soon. Thanks Vince.

#4: Re: Bacon and Onion Rings Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:54 am
    ----
They look awesome don't they. I love onion rings, and combining them with bacon can only make them better.

#5: Re: Bacon and Onion Rings Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:26 am
    ----
Vince, your a master chief! You came up with another great way to use bacon!!

Those are the best looking, and probably best tasting, life savers I've every drooled over.

#6: Re: Bacon and Onion Rings Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:25 am
    ----
Excuse me for a moment. I have to get a snack. I just got hungry. Back shortly.

#7: Re: Bacon and Onion Rings Author: Ominivision1Location: Iowa PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:49 pm
    ----
Drool..... Razz

-> Recipes