Nothing sucks more than.......
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> Gun & Firearm Discussions

#1: Nothing sucks more than....... Author: Loke PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:45 pm
    ----
waiting 24 hrs for the loc-tite to cure.

Last edited by Loke on Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: Nothing sucks more than....... Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:06 pm
    ----
What kind of loc-tite takes 24 hours to cure?

#3: Re: Nothing sucks more than....... Author: Loke PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:28 pm
    ----
That's what the instructions said on the D.I.P base adapter that I installed.
that way I can use whatever rings I want when I get the money to decide what really nice scope I want to put on it. I'm leaning toward the Vortex HST in a 4-16. I really like the reticle that it has. Then I'm sure that I will need another to replace the scope on my 243. and then the Armalite. and then the 270. Working in a gun store has it's downside.

Too bad the picture isn't a bit clearer. The stock has a lot of fiddleback, and the butt has some awesome contrast in the grain.

#4: Re: Nothing sucks more than....... Author: DallanCLocation: Utah PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:40 pm
    ----
OOOooooo purty! Is that in .17 Win Super Mag? I can see what looks like a detachable mag that size.

-DallanC

#5: Re: Nothing sucks more than....... Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:56 pm
    ----
very nice piece of wood.

#6: Re: Nothing sucks more than....... Author: Loke PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:53 pm
    ----
Just a simple little 22 LR. CZ 455. Can't wait for tomorrow. and its not even supposed to be windy. Very Happy

If it will out shoot the Ruger 17HMR I'll be ecstatic.

#7: Re: Nothing sucks more than....... Author: DallanCLocation: Utah PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:58 pm
    ----
22lr? That one of those old timer cartridges? You don't see them in the stores anymore... must be collectors items or something

Wink

-DallanC

#8: Re: Nothing sucks more than....... Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:20 pm
    ----
I thought .22 Long Rifle was just a myth...

#9: Re: Nothing sucks more than....... Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 1:26 am
    ----
Only in America, plenty over here.

#10: Re: Nothing sucks more than....... Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 2:20 am
    ----
dhc4ever wrote:
Only in America, plenty over here.

Amen Brother!

#11: Re: Nothing sucks more than....... Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 2:24 am
    ----
My Gunshop has run out of my favourite .22 rimfire ammo...Federal Champion in the 525 bulk pack...but they expect more in shortly. I hope so because I am down to less than 1500 rounds of the Federal, although I still have about 600 rounds of Winchester Powerpoint, 1500 rounds of Remington Cyclone and about 1000 of Remington Subsonic.

Last edited by Vince on Fri May 02, 2014 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

#12: Re: Nothing sucks more than....... Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 2:41 am
    ----
Im looking at 40 rounds winchester subsonic sitting on table above me...It will probably last me till July- August...thats a lot of bunnies Very Happy Very Happy

#13: Re: Nothing sucks more than....... Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 7:35 am
    ----
665 rounds left of CCI Mini-Mags and I'm running low.

#14: Re: Nothing sucks more than....... Author: MacDLocation: Canada PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 10:25 am
    ----
No shortage here either except Federal. It was about $250 for a case of 10 bricks but it is now listed as$290 to $360. Guess someone is doing better with respect to margins.

#15: Re: Nothing sucks more than....... Author: Loke PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 12:25 pm
    ----
I got to shoot it today. I was using some 38 gr. HP American Eagle that I've had for three or four years. The first five went into a ragged hole at 25 yards. Dialed the scope in and moved back to 50. The typical group there was four touching and one out of the group by 1/2 inch. She not only looks great, but shoots great, too. Now to find out what she likes best. Still don't know if I want to try the Federal Gold Medal Ultra Match that we have down at the store. $19.99 for a box is a bit out of my budget, even if they shoot as well as they cost.

-> Gun & Firearm Discussions