DO NOT DO THIS !!!!!
-> Spam-O-Rama

#1: DO NOT DO THIS !!!!! Author: TremblayLocation: Malta, Montana PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:01 am
    ----
Cause it huets I think

#2: Re: DO NOT DO THIS !!!!! Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:26 am
    ----
Ouch! It hurts just to look at that picture. The problem is that hook has a barb and to get it out with minimal damage has to be cut off.

#3: Re: DO NOT DO THIS !!!!! Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:01 am
    ----
that makes me shiver/cringe..no matter how they do it thats going to be a right mongrel to remove.

#4: Re: DO NOT DO THIS !!!!! Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:04 am
    ----
Surprised Shocked Shocked OW OW OW OUCH OWIES That is just plain nasty Trembles...NOOO...it is more than nasty, it is downright evil. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Only one way I can see they can get that one out...remove or cut the nail, snip the barbed head off, then withdraw the remains of the hook back through the finger. Definitely won't be pretty, and I doubt he'll ever forget doing this and will be a damn sight more careful in the future. Embarassed

#5: Re: DO NOT DO THIS !!!!! Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:10 am
    ----
That I will NOT do.. no thanks!

#6: Re: DO NOT DO THIS !!!!! Author: shrpshtrjoeLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:26 am
    ----
That will hurt in the morning Sad

#7: Re: DO NOT DO THIS !!!!! Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:42 am
    ----
If it was me, put me to sleep, take care of it and call me when it's over. I had one stuck in my forehead once, they sprayed it with something to numb the pain, then it seemed like nothing when they pulled it out. I was showing off my fly casting in a parking lot, should have taken off the fly (another way) first. Don't know how many times I've taken my own hat off or someone else's hat while casting...I don't like fly fishing either. That guy's got a big dang hook to contend with, and a finger nail eeeeeooowwww!

Suz

#8: Re: DO NOT DO THIS !!!!! Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:07 am
    ----
It's gonna leave a mark too Joe...

#9: Re: DO NOT DO THIS !!!!! Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:19 pm
    ----
I'm with Suz, KNOCK ME OUT!

#10: Re: DO NOT DO THIS !!!!! Author: radarLocation: North Island New Zealand PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:54 pm
    ----
Maybe not knock me out but don't let me watch while you're doing it, theres plenty of good local anesthetics that would allow extraction but by god it must have hurt going in.

-> Spam-O-Rama