My dog the celebrity
-> General

#1: My dog the celebrity Author: Gil MartinLocation: Schnecksville, PA PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:43 am
    ----
Imagine my surprise when I looked at a website where I go pheasant hunting and saw that my dog was the poster child for the site. Someone took a picture of my beloved Amy with two hunters and six pheasants that she had flushed and retrieved. Amy is an English Springer Spaniel and was being trained. In the picture she is about nine months old. I do not know the hunters. However, they did tell Amy's dog trainer that they wanted to buy her. Of course Amy is not for sale. All the best...
Gil

#2: Re: My dog the celebrity Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:09 am
    ----
You got a keeper there, Gil! The center of attention! My dog won't even get in my pick-up truck to go anywhere with me.

#3: Re: My dog the celebrity Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:18 am
    ----
If she flushed and retrieved two hunters, I think I'd like to borrow her this weekend....they look tasty....also need some yard work done. I need to get a dog...

Suz

#4: Re: My dog the celebrity Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:09 pm
    ----
cool Gil...now it would be very interesting to find out who they are. she is a lovely looking young lass and I hope you have years of happy hunting together.

#5: Re: My dog the celebrity Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:13 pm
    ----
Elvis wrote:
cool Gil...now it would be very interesting to find out who they are. she is a lovely looking young lass and I hope you have years of happy hunting together.

Careful Gil, he is eyeing your dog funny.. Maybe his ewe is on strike? Shocked Very Happy

Oh and congratulations! You have a good dog there. Very Happy

#6: Re: My dog the celebrity Author: 44martyLocation: Cheshire, MA; USA PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 1:35 am
    ----
That's really cool, Gil. Awesome dog - looks like the training went well.

Suz - as always your comments are the best. I'd come do your yardwork - if you thought I look tasty enough.

-> General