Some good news , the middle-east
-> Spam-O-Rama

#1: Some good news , the middle-east Author: pete4dLocation: Dixie , Alabama , & Louisiana PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:37 pm
    ----
Some good news comes out of the middle-east

.....Suicide Bomb Instructor Accidentally Kills Iraqi Pupils.........

...........Twenty-two ISIS members were killed, and 15 were wounded, in the explosion at the camp, which is in a farming area in the northeastern province of Samara, according to the police and army officials. Stores of other explosive devices and heavy weapons were also kept there, the officials said.

........ www.nytimes.com/2014/0...upils.html

#2: Re: Some good news , the middle-east Author: Ominivision1Location: Iowa PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:23 pm
    ----
So a bad guy recruiter accidentally kills a bunch of bad guys.. I love it.

#3: Re: Some good news , the middle-east Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:36 pm
    ----

#4: Re: Some good news , the middle-east Author: pete4dLocation: Dixie , Alabama , & Louisiana PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:53 pm
    ----
gelandangan; yep that's the cartoon I needed to go with this story,

#5: Re: Some good news , the middle-east Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:04 pm
    ----
Thats exactly the first thing I thought of when I read this.
Life or in this case death copying art?
Should be more of it, surely islam is running out of idiots and virgins by now.

#6: Re: Some good news , the middle-east Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:31 pm
    ----
Virgins.. yes
Idiots.. not yet..

#7: Re: Some good news , the middle-east Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:38 pm
    ----
Best part about it is they will never know what they did wrong, so there is a good chance it can happen again. Very Happy Laughing Laughing

#8: Re: Some good news , the middle-east Author: pete4dLocation: Dixie , Alabama , & Louisiana PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:51 pm
    ----
. Evil or Very Mad May they burn in hell,,,,,,,,,,

[Best part about it is they will never know what they did wrong, so there is a good chance it can happen again. Very Happy Laughing Laughing]

#9: Re: Some good news , the middle-east Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:25 pm
    ----
If you look into it, suicide bombing is NOT exclusive tool of the Middle Eastern people.
In fact not too long ago, in 1972, it is definitely in the arsenal of the AMERICAN.
An example is in this article.
www.foreignpolicy.com/...kpack_nuke

He who lives in a glass house and all that jazz.

#10: Re: Some good news , the middle-east Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:15 pm
    ----
Geland that was very interesting reading, glad they didn't use those things too. At least they were going to use them for strategic purposes and not just to blow up a bunch of people gathered at a football game.

#11: Re: Some good news , the middle-east Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:06 pm
    ----
Ya agreed, much glad they never been activated.

Strategic locations before the access to modern pin point aiming system is exterminate the whole city (sorta like in Hiroshima and Nagasaki).

War made villains of us all, and to the advantage of select few.

#12: Re: Some good news , the middle-east Author: RePeteLocation: Gods Country PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:42 am
    ----
gelandangan wrote:

Billy Connolly did that skit a few years ago.

WARNING - THIS SKIT HAS LANGUAGE!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPkwkmhaVvA

#13: Re: Some good news , the middle-east Author: radarLocation: North Island New Zealand PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:43 pm
    ----
Funniest thing Ive heard in a long time, watching Billy Connolly was just as good. Unfortunately while on the Connolly site I watched another clip with a young white woman walking with a bunch of radical muslims in England and was shocked at the treatment she got and the diatribe of anger and vehemence against "non believers" from a bunch of shite who in my opinion need to be packed up on masse and returned to their country of choice (obviously muslim) because if thats the state of England, the worlds in a bad place.

-> Spam-O-Rama