Is this a new sponsor?
-> General

#1: Is this a new sponsor? Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:56 am
    ----
Dallan, Is the State of Louisiana a new HuntingNut Sponsor? I clicked on their advert and went to their website. They did a nice job and very interactive so its easy to find boat rentals, stores, guides, etc in what ever location you would like to visit. Slick!!

Hey, maybe if we all investigate the Louisiana website enough, Dallan will get a free fishing trip out of it!

#2: Re: Is this a new sponsor? Author: AloysiusLocation: B., Belgium PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:44 am
    ----
I'm afraid strange things are happening again on this site. As for me I noticed that the click "view new posts since last visit" doesn't give me any posts anymore (and I've seen several new posts which were not indicated).

maybe some cold?

#3: Re: Is this a new sponsor? Author: DallanCLocation: Utah PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:59 pm
    ----
slimjim wrote:
Dallan, Is the State of Louisiana a new HuntingNut Sponsor? I clicked on their advert and went to their website. They did a nice job and very interactive so its easy to find boat rentals, stores, guides, etc in what ever location you would like to visit. Slick!!

Hey, maybe if we all investigate the Louisiana website enough, Dallan will get a free fishing trip out of it!

The advertiser contracts out with various other entities to get advertisements placed. So they rotate through various banner ads according to their contracts. Hopefully, the content is relatable with the website... I've bugged them about some of the stupid banners that have shown up for me in the past that grown men wont click on to save their life :D.

I dunno about the "view new posts" issue. Posting was kind of slow last week so there is a good chance there weren't any when you clicked it.

-DallanC

#4: Re: Is this a new sponsor? Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:40 pm
    ----
Im seeing carbon tv and looking for an asian wife right now!!!

#5: Re: Is this a new sponsor? Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:54 pm
    ----
LOL, I am offered a buy one get one free pair of shoes..

#6: Re: Is this a new sponsor? Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:50 am
    ----
Suppose thats better than buy 1 wife get 1free.

#7: Re: Is this a new sponsor? Author: AloysiusLocation: B., Belgium PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:54 am
    ----
There were new posts...
and I didn't change anything and today all is working fine again.
It must have been the cold or the absence of (as in our winter here this time).

-> General