SNOW
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  :| |:
-> General

#61: Re: SNOW Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:08 am
    ----
dhc4ever wrote:
Good time to do it Paul, at least the in roof temps will be bareable unlike here at 36 deg C out side and 50+ deg C in the roof space.

...and that is pretty much what we will have for the next week Pete.

#62: Re: SNOW Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:36 pm
    ----
A friend pointed out to me that the folks using their hazard lights were always droving way too slow (backing up a bunch of traffic) while those with no lights on at all always were driving way too fast. At least it helps identify the idiots from a distance!

#63: Re: SNOW Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:35 pm
    ----
I have to get the garage and shop done by April or I have to buy a new permit. I have about two days left on the garage (for insulation) and then we insulate the shop. It has to be inspected and then I sheath both interiors and have that inspection. I may get it signed off at that point and sneak the drywall in later unless they say it has to have the drywall to meet fire code. If that happens then I will likely be buying another permit.

-> General