SNOW
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  :| |:
-> General

#31: Re: SNOW Author: radarLocation: North Island New Zealand PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:46 am
    ----
Just got home from work, we've beaten India in a cricket series tonight in Hamilton, heaps of pissed people walking around and a balmy 20 deg C at 10.00pm. Probably got as hot as 24 -25 Deg C

#32: Re: SNOW Author: RePeteLocation: Gods Country PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:21 am
    ----
Bugger off!

It's still -22C here. Mad

#33: Re: SNOW Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:24 am
    ----
RePete wrote:
Bugger off!

It's still -22C here. Mad

Haha Haha Haha Haha Cheers

#34: Re: SNOW Author: TremblayLocation: Malta, Montana PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:24 am
    ----
???? Bugger off ????????

#35: Re: SNOW Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:02 am
    ----
Well hell RePete...Move!

#36: Re: SNOW Author: RePeteLocation: Gods Country PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:12 am
    ----
Tremblay wrote:
???? Bugger off ????????

Same as pi$$ off only in true English/Oz/Nz fashion.

Bushy:

We had 2 weeks of -20C to -30C weather before Christmas and we are in the second week of the same now. This is unusual, I haven't seen this in 40 years. We normally bet a week of those temps the end of Jan or the middle of Feb. This year we haven't had a Chinook through to melt the snow.

#37: Re: SNOW Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:29 am
    ----
Ya might want to send a message to al gore. Ask him to send ya some "global warming".

#38: Re: SNOW Author: RePeteLocation: Gods Country PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:38 am
    ----
Bushmaster wrote:
Ya might want to send a message to al gore. Ask him to send ya some "global warming".

Haha Haha Haha Haha Haha Haha

#39: Re: SNOW Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:00 pm
    ----
Seems oz is in the same boat only in reverse, you'r cold because we've got ALL the heat, its been over 40 C somewhere in the country for the last 2 months.

Nice bit of antipodean slang there Pete, keep it up and they may let you emigrate Smile

Stay warm brother, stay warm.

#40: Re: SNOW Author: RePeteLocation: Gods Country PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:44 pm
    ----
dhc4ever wrote:
Seems oz is in the same boat only in reverse, you'r cold because we've got ALL the heat, its been over 40 C somewhere in the country for the last 2 months.

Nice bit of antipodean slang there Pete, keep it up and they may let you emigrate Smile

Stay warm brother, stay warm.

I left England, hence the expression, in 1966.

Staying as warm as one can be. Today got to -10C but the wind wasn't nice.

#41: Re: SNOW Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:15 pm
    ----
We have had temps below freezing and fog for the last two weeks. They are predicting freezing rain for tonight and tomorrow morning and the it is supposed to get up to 42F. (like THAT will happen....)

#42: Re: SNOW Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:37 pm
    ----
Bugger off....it means it's so cold his buggers won't stick, same as embuggerance but with less style. It's more of an embuggerance when the buggers won't stick. I bet if he stuck his wet tongue to a cold bugger it would stick to his tongue. It would be an embuggerance to get it off.

If you try this, please send the video.

Suz

#43: Re: SNOW Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:20 pm
    ----
My god I've created a monster.......

#44: Re: SNOW Author: TremblayLocation: Malta, Montana PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:26 am
    ----
Haha

#45: Re: SNOW Author: RePeteLocation: Gods Country PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:16 am
    ----
Too funny Suz.

-> General