I've got it
-> Jokes & Humor

#1: I've got it Author: TremblayLocation: Malta, Montana PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:55 pm
    ----
should be interesting Confused

#2: Re: I've got it Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:51 am
    ----
By then you wouldnt even know who batman is LOL

#3: Re: I've got it Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:45 am
    ----
Haha Haha Haha Haha

Oh this is classic Trembles...really appeals to my warped sense of humour mate.

#4: Re: I've got it Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:02 am
    ----
It would scare me. I remember waking up before the sun came up when I was a kid and looking at my closet in the dark. It always looked like someone was standing in there. I would hold my breath and very very slowly pull the covers over my head. I could do that to my parents. Put a weird uniform in there and see what happens. They have a huge walk-in closet and i could hang a hat on top of the hanger to make it obvious, but keep it tucked away, like it's been there a while. I think that's a fun idea.

Suz

#5: Re: I've got it Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:05 pm
    ----
Suz,
When I get older you can't come visit! You got a mean streak as wide as my smile! If you had red hair we would both be in trouble! Wink

-> Jokes & Humor