Kablowie
-> Spam-O-Rama

#1: Kablowie Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:19 pm
    ----
Ok no hunting nor guns in this story.. it is meat processing with a surprise..

Do you know that dead whales can blow up when they are cut?
The body gasses would accumulate and work to a very high pressure.. Yuck
Here is a video

youtu.be/dCsMNurn3bQ

#2: Re: Kablowie Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:35 pm
    ----
Luckily we have very few whales locally... Wink

#3: Re: Kablowie Author: Ominivision1Location: Iowa PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:07 am
    ----
Shocked Never knew that!!

#4: Re: Kablowie Author: karen PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:06 am
    ----
Lester, when you want lots of game upthere, sew some clover and some grains. When you cannot go out to search for game, let the game come to search you...

#5: Re: Kablowie Author: AloysiusLocation: B., Belgium PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:34 am
    ----
Karen is probably the sister of Alice...

but both smell like spam Smile

#6: Re: Kablowie Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:42 am
    ----
Well now...I reckon he will be wary of that next time. I reckon he was damned lucky that he wasn't in front of the gut when it let go. Confused wtf Shocked Would be most untidy. Mad Mad

#7: Re: Kablowie Author: GrumulkinLocation: Central Ohio PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:39 am
    ----
A few years ago there was a whale carcas being transported by truck that exploded on a city street no doubt because of the same type of thing. I believe the same thing can happen with a ripe elephant.

#8: Re: Kablowie Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:01 am
    ----
I saw a bloated cow once and they just stuck it with a knife and let the air out. Not as much pressure I guess. That whale musta stunk like crazy. Does a whale stink like a fish or like any other mammal? I don't want to find out the hard way. Bad fish really stinks but it has it's own smell, bad explosive whale must bring a tear to your eyes. Specially if you get in the way!

Suz

#9: Re: Kablowie Author: wiersy111Location: Central Minnesota PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:55 am
    ----
EEEWWWWWW. I am glad there are no wales in the lake I live by! Heck I don;t even know if there are any wall hangers in there.

#10: Re: Kablowie Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:30 pm
    ----
We're doomed if they ever develop smellavision.......
This goes well with sympathetic vomitting.

#11: Re: Kablowie Author: radarLocation: North Island New Zealand PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:23 pm
    ----
Ive seen dead whales , the smell is unbelievable and they do gas up and will explode. We had one off the coast where I lived in Whakatane washed up on an Island. My mate and I were fishing about 500 meters from it when the wind changed direction, Ive smelt a lot of death and corruption in my job but that had me heaving!!!
We got out of there pronto.

-> Spam-O-Rama