A Love Story ! Good One chaps !
-> Jokes & Humor

#1: A Love Story ! Good One chaps ! Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:06 am
    ----
A couple were Christmas shopping. The shopping centre was packed - as the wife walked through one of the malls she was surprised when she looked around to find that her husband was nowhere to be seen.

She was quite upset because they had a lot to do. She became so worried that she called him on her mobile phone to ask him where he was.

In a quiet voice he said, "Do you remember the jewellers we went into about five years ago where you fell in love with that diamond necklace that we couldn't afford, and I told you that I would get it for you one day?"

The wife choked up and started to cry and said, "Yes, I do remember that shop."

He replied, "Well, I'm in the pub next door." Mad Mad Laughing Laughing

Clear the ladder...I'm on my way back up...I want to well clear of the ground before Suz reads this one. scared Hiding

#2: Re: A Love Story ! Good One chaps ! Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:42 pm
    ----
Good one, Vince! Thanks for the chuckle of the day.

#3: Re: A Love Story ! Good One chaps ! Author: Ominivision1Location: Iowa PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:42 pm
    ----
Classic.

#4: Re: A Love Story ! Good One chaps ! Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:18 pm
    ----
Haha

I can relate to that Very Happy

#5: Re: A Love Story ! Good One chaps ! Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:04 am
    ----
your naasy mate...just the way we like ya!!!

#6: Re: A Love Story ! Good One chaps ! Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:57 am
    ----
Extremely funny.
The ladder wont help you the thin ice its on is cracking......

#7: Re: A Love Story ! Good One chaps ! Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:54 am
    ----
dhc4ever wrote:
Extremely funny.
The ladder wont help you the thin ice its on is cracking......

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

-> Jokes & Humor