Happy veterans day
-> General

#1: Happy veterans day Author: shrpshtrjoeLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:03 am
    ----
Happy veterans day Flag

#2: Re: Happy veterans day Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:38 am
    ----
Yea Happy Veteran's Day!!!! Flag
wish I had the day off....

Suz

#3: Re: Happy veterans day Author: MacDLocation: Canada PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:41 am
    ----
Remembering and thanking all our veterans. To our Australian and New Zealand members who celebrate ANZAC Day in April thoughts of rememberance also. It was an Australian field hospital that treated my grandfather in 1918 when he was exposed to gas while mining. He was in a tunnelling company.

I have the honour of reciting In Flanders Fields and placing the apron on the empty chair at our lodge meeting tonight.

#4: Re: Happy veterans day Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:03 am
    ----
Happy Veterans Day to all who served.

Thank you for your service, without which we would not have our free countries today. Salute Salute Salute Cheers Cheers

#5: Re: Happy veterans day Author: TremblayLocation: Malta, Montana PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:42 am
    ----
Have a splendid veterans day you all

#6: Re: Happy veterans day Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:41 pm
    ----
Thank you for all your sacrifices.

#7: Re: Happy veterans day Author: Ominivision1Location: Iowa PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:59 pm
    ----
Salute

#8: Re: Happy veterans day Author: chambered221Location: Lost for good !!! PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:01 pm
    ----
A Thank You to all that has served !!! Salute Flag

#9: Happy Veterans Day Author: Gil MartinLocation: Schnecksville, PA PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:46 pm
    ----
Very well said. All the best...
Gil

#10: Re: Happy veterans day Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:20 pm
    ----
Thank you to all of the veterans. The older I get the more I realize how much we owe you.

#11: Re: Happy veterans day Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:10 pm
    ----
Blessings of health (mental, physical, emotional and spiritual), wealth (of family, friends and love), and happiness to all our vets. You have earned it, no matter the length of or type of service.

#12: Re: Happy veterans day Author: radarLocation: North Island New Zealand PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:16 pm
    ----
Happy Veterans Day to all.
We have also just celebrated Armistice Day here in NZ and Aussie.

the 11th Hour of the 11th day of the 11th month - WW1 finished - unfortunately we didn't learn and now we celebrate 100 years of near continuous conflict. Just a wee side note.

-> General