Empty Brass hung in gun and Bolt now broken....
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  :| |:
-> Gun & Firearm Discussions

#46: Re: Empty Brass hung in gun and Bolt now broken.... Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:41 pm
    ----
O-boy O-boy...Suz table dancin'..................................Well...Ya didn't expect ME up there did ya...

#47: Re: Empty Brass hung in gun and Bolt now broken.... Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:27 pm
    ----
Bushmaster wrote:
O-boy O-boy...Suz table dancin'..................................Well...Ya didn't expect ME up there did ya...

Actually............. Very Happy

#48: Re: Empty Brass hung in gun and Bolt now broken.... Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:59 pm
    ----
It can't be my fault - I'm not the nearest woman... er, ... um,

OK, it's my fault! I have broad shoulders and a cabinet full of liquor. So here's to taking the blame! Party Flag

#49: Re: Empty Brass hung in gun and Bolt now broken.... Author: SingleShotLoverLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:49 am
    ----
Suzanne wrote:
Well we're waitin to hear from him....just thought it might be amusing to do more than twiddle our respective..........thumbs?fingers?other parts? And yes it is Paul's fault.

Poor guy is probably afraid to come back. Might have figured it was too rough for him. Almost enough to make me blush. Embarassed Okay, maybe not really!

#50: Re: Empty Brass hung in gun and Bolt now broken.... Author: MacDLocation: Canada PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:35 am
    ----
Lol, was beginng to look like a chat site for awhile.:-)

#51: Re: Empty Brass hung in gun and Bolt now broken.... Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:51 am
    ----
Just passin' the time until he returns.

#52: Re: Empty Brass hung in gun and Bolt now broken.... Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:10 pm
    ----
He likely scared to come back cause there's a lot of scary thoughts going through his mind right now... like. Nuts Insane LOL

#53: Re: Empty Brass hung in gun and Bolt now broken.... Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:57 pm
    ----
I bin sittin' back here takin' this all in...but not game enough ta chime in 'cause I woulda got myself in the sh1te...reall deep. I got a whole heap'a mental piccies here that are doin' a real number on my bonce. I'm back up the ladder.

Laughing Cheers Party Hiding

#54: Re: Empty Brass hung in gun and Bolt now broken.... Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:08 pm
    ----
Move aside Vince.. I am a watchin from back here..

#55: Re: Empty Brass hung in gun and Bolt now broken.... Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:08 am
    ----
Guilt!
That does it every time. Very Happy

Popcorn

#56: Re: Empty Brass hung in gun and Bolt now broken.... Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:17 am
    ----
I think you are right Suz...guilt mixed with embarrassment. Can't say I blame him really, but I feel certain that each and every one of us has made a silly mistake when trying ti "fix" a problem...I know I certainly have.

#57: Re: Empty Brass hung in gun and Bolt now broken.... Author: SingleShotLoverLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:46 am
    ----
Vince wrote:
I think you are right Suz...guilt mixed with embarrassment. Can't say I blame him really, but I feel certain that each and every one of us has made a silly mistake when trying ti "fix" a problem...I know I certainly have.

Like the time very early in my reloading career when I misread a formula for a "reduced" load for a sporterized .303 Enfield. Stuck a jacketed bullet in the bore. No amount of rod-banging would budge it, so I had the brilliant idea to partially fill a primed case with black powder and shoot it out. I was at least smart enough (?) to clamp it in a vise and pull the trigger with a long string while hiding behind a stout tree. Made a hell of a bang, blew the bullet out and, as a testimony to the strength of those old Brits, didn't damage the rifle or bore. Would never do it again for any reason and sure wouldn't brag about it. Stupid stunt and stupid luck.

-> Gun & Firearm Discussions