An idiot from australia
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
-> Jokes & Humor

#16: Re: An idiot from australia Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 11:15 pm
    ----
dhc4ever wrote:
Photos, Suz, photos.........

Yup...as Pete said Suz...pics, lots of pics mate...I can see them wiv my binos from up here on top of the ladder.

#17: Re: An idiot from australia Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 2:11 am
    ----
I'll be up shortly Vince, chill the beer.........

#18: Re: An idiot from australia Author: fawdonLocation: Sydney.au PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 5:23 am
    ----
HI to all was a bit pushed for time last time i posted that nutter yer iam from western Sydney GODS country . Well i like to hunt Pig ,deer and the like but not roos they dumb as as too fast for an old bloke like me .
Hope to pick up some usefull information and may be able to imparts some wisdome (if i ever get any ) so Ill take that beer and sit for a while on the stump

#19: Re: An idiot from australia Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 6:42 am
    ----
"...for an old bloke..." Aah...That wasn't you in the video?

#20: Re: An idiot from australia Author: fawdonLocation: Sydney.au PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 7:31 am
    ----
Sorry Bushmaster thats not me in the video thats some fool i found on the net lol i think he so stupid the snakes hes picking up are real bad biters if they get you , your real sick or dead he has a few videos on the net hes the next one to get a stingray and it wont be long

#21: Re: An idiot from australia Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 7:45 am
    ----
My deepest appologies (I hate it when I'm wrong [which isn't very often]) Fawdon Embarassed ...I misunderstood you and/or the video. Thought we had a real idiot joining us.

#22: Re: An idiot from australia Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 12:26 am
    ----
He cant be all bad Bushy...he does drink beer and go shooting.
I forgot to welcome you earlier Fawdon sorry about that, not shooting roos is probably a smart move , I fired 12 rounds in anger at wallabies last weekend and they are all still bouncing around laughing at me.

#23: Re: An idiot from australia Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 12:30 am
    ----
You are like me Fawdon...I only hunt feral critters mate. Roos are far too easy to shoot and in reality, I don't see a need to tap them, unless it is a roo with an obvious problem, then it is being humane.

#24: Re: An idiot from australia Author: radarLocation: North Island New Zealand PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 8:05 pm
    ----
I don't mind the taste of Roo meat, tried it along with all sorts of other stuff like Croc, Buffalo and Camel last time I was across the ditch.
Vince, I eat anything but Chicken.

#25: Re: An idiot from australia Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 8:57 pm
    ----
Thank you Radar for the chicken comment. Says it all right there. I'd eat camel over chicken too. Store bought chicken has ruined it for me. You get a lump of fat the size of a football in the tail section, now if I was Jewish I'd save it for some tasty dishes but schmultz (however you spell it) aint my cuppa tea and a chicken so fat from not bein able to move is just disgusting. Last time I had one I smoked it and ended up throwing it away. It was mushy and tasteless (except for the smoke) and better off as dog food.

sorry
bout
that
Suz

#26: Re: An idiot from australia Author: fawdonLocation: Sydney.au PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 4:48 am
    ----
Sort a makes you think of roddney carringtons song " i like my women like i like my chicken with a little fat on the end ".
I have tryed to eat just about some part of everything i have hunted shot a chicken once Tasted like snake lol only 2 things I aint tryed dog or cat and i have shot some of them .
Hi Elvis
strange name for a Kiwie but I know 2 guys christned with that name , so choice bro .

#27: Re: An idiot from australia Author: lesterg3Location: Dixie PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 6:04 am
    ----
Fat may satisfy, but nearer the bone sweeter the meat.

#28: Re: An idiot from australia Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 11:52 pm
    ----
Elvis was a nick name given to me way back when I was a member of the NZ DeerStalkers assn. as I was a keen RocknRoll dancer and had sideburns aswell. when I joined here it seemed as good of handle as any. I sign my workplace dockets as Milky as I was a milkman for a few years and got that name at my last job as another Mike was there and it solved issues.
if you havent already...get a hold of some wallaby tails and make a stew with an ox tail recipe...man is it rich...guaranteed to put a gloss on the daily constitutional!!!!!

#29: Re: An idiot from australia Author: fawdonLocation: Sydney.au PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 12:23 am
    ----
Yer know what you mean elvis tap step tap step back replace lol been doing that my self for 20 odd years used to teach that and ball room dancing when i split from my first mrs kid sister said go learn dancing instead of going to a dojo was probaly best thing i ever did for meeting ladies (lol)

#30: Re: An idiot from australia Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 12:52 am
    ----
you can say that again Dude.... Im happily married now so the "dancing" doesnt happen any more...too much trouble to get into Embarassed Embarassed

-> Jokes & Humor