I don't believe this...wait...yes I do
-> Spam-O-Rama

#1: I don't believe this...wait...yes I do Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:41 am
    ----
Ooooh look at what the cute little tykes in Turkistan learn at school!

I think if Western nations do not stop all immigration from Muslim countries one could make an argument that they are guilty of complicity with terror and attempted conquest of our nations on behalf of Islam.

Uyghur Turkistan Madrasa

#2: Re: I don't believe this...wait...yes I do Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:02 am
    ----
perfect wee soldiers for the cause!!!!!
I agree with your sentiments entirely.

#3: Re: I don't believe this...wait...yes I do Author: lesterg3Location: Dixie PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:46 am
    ----
Seen this and others like it before.

Besides the obvious problems with allowing people, people who also want change also immigrate to get away from stuff like this. But, if they are all gone who is left to fight for change where they came from?

#4: Re: I don't believe this...wait...yes I do Author: TRBLSHTRLocation: Lower 48's-left coast(near portlandia) PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:54 am
    ----
Laughing What's so dang special about that crap-heck we used to blow stuff up in the boyscouts back when-just for something to do!I wonder how many felonies we would have committed with these new lib prog laws?Light a firecracker-go to jail-hair spray flamethrower-go to gitmo? Laughing

#5: Re: I don't believe this...wait...yes I do Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:53 pm
    ----
Ya, and over here in "civilised countries" our students got in trouble wearing T-shirt with gun picture..

#6: Re: I don't believe this...wait...yes I do Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:04 am
    ----
I just remembered I was learning to shoot a gun and make explosives when I was about that age. It was fun!
I did not however have someone telling me that I had to defend my God against the non-believers - I was taught that God could take care of himself and would take care of me if I didn't behave.
My son's school actually had Jr. ROTC classes and got to shoot rifles - now they practice with parade rifles like batons - no more shooting classes.

#7: Re: I don't believe this...wait...yes I do Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:32 am
    ----
Paul wrote:
...I did not however have someone telling me that I had to defend my God against the non-believers - I was taught that God could take care of himself and would take care of me if I didn't behave.

AMEN to that Paul.

#8: Re: I don't believe this...wait...yes I do Author: lesterg3Location: Dixie PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:47 am
    ----
The USA is full of people who have no clue on how to take care of themselves (the vast majority), total phricken morons, afraid of everything including "T-Shirts" and willing to give up their God given rights to feel safe instead of learning how to take care of themselves or do the research necessary to find the truth..

It is far too important that they have more crap in their homes than they will ever use, need, or further even know how to use correctly, but they have the newest and the best and will stand in lines for days to get the next technological gizmo. Oh gosh we might even end up on the evening news because we are ludicrous enough to sit here for days, and everyone thinks that it's so funny, no it is just simply sad.

What a joke, for eons people have fought against the abuse of government, but today, let's give all our power to the Fed, cause they have our best interests at heart and they will take care of us--yeah, dream on you ignorant fools. I am totally ill at the state of the US citizen. But, one of the reasons for this is they haven’t a clue of history and the fight that has gone on for so long, and people like “Bull” and hundreds of those like him who give their lives for others and for freedom.

That does of course not include the folks on Hunting Nut, most of you understand what I am talking about, and the rest of you will gain wisdom with age and God Bless you.

On one hand I deplore what is going on, "T-Shirt Phobia", and Satanic Islam Jihadist’s attacking, on the other hand a person might think that this is a wakeup call to the people, (read the Bible it is all there , warnings over and over and over, if you can't understand it get a Lexicon and a concordance) but what remains unclear is how the morons will respond. The majority of the imbeciles in the US believe what they are being systematically fed, but that's because they are all so special (yeah, mom and dad told us we are special, and we believed them), oh yeah and our kids are all special too. You ignorant fools YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL, you may be unique and you are certainly Gods children but you are basically no different than anybody else on the earth.

What remains to be seen is will all these very special people continue to believe what the Fed (and it's continuous and blatant lying), and what the Fed's controlled and sponsored media tells them to believe, or will they wake the phrick up and understand that at least today in the US they still have the power to make the changes necessary to return to the US to a Government of the people and the Glory of God. I think not, I think we are doomed to a continuation of the same.

The Gov's business is to keep the Gov in power, and as long as they can control the morons through fear they will. And, since they now educate the moron's children I suspect the current trends will continue.

Issues like this "T-shirt" thing seem funny to us, because they appear to be so ignorant and trivial, but the reality is that they are part of a long and well orchestrated attack on man's God given freedoms by the government.

#9: Re: I don't believe this...wait...yes I do Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:23 pm
    ----
well said Lester.

#10: Re: I don't believe this...wait...yes I do Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:41 pm
    ----
Nailed it Lester, well said.
The same applies over here.

#11: Re: I don't believe this...wait...yes I do Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:36 am
    ----
Vince wrote:
Ooooh look at what the cute little tykes in Turkistan learn at school!

Looks to be in China, teaching them to blow up little versions of Chinese schools and police cars.

They revolted a couple of times in the past, anyone who isn't one of them, including other Muslims are their enemy. Ironically enough in the end they lost fighting other Chinese Muslims.

Dimitri

#12: Re: I don't believe this...wait...yes I do Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:53 pm
    ----
The lettering was not Chinese it appears to be Korean on the car and buildings. Turkistan is in the middle of China, Pakistan, Mongolia and Kazakhstan.

#13: Re: I don't believe this...wait...yes I do Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:04 pm
    ----
Paul ...

Chinese Flag on the building ...

www.youtube.com/watch?...v63IA#t=0s

And Chinese Writing on the building ... Looking closely, it might be a police station and not a school, which is a frequent target of Uyghurs.

www.youtube.com/watch?...3IA#t=119s

Chinese Police "中国警察" on the car.

www.youtube.com/watch?...63IA#t=59s

Trust me. Laughing

Dimitri

-> Spam-O-Rama