To good not to pass on ,MARRIAGE/MARIJUANA
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> Jokes & Humor

#16: Re: To good not to pass on ,MARRIAGE/MARIJUANA Author: radarLocation: North Island New Zealand PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:39 pm
    ----
Funny this topic has come up, Nat and I were talking about a gay couple we know - they had a child (Lesbians) by IVF not that I have any problem with that as they are loving caring parents of a wonderful boy. This is where it gets interesting. If they split who get the child as the higher payed of the two was the mother, but the other is now stay at home mum.
Wait till gay marriages start falling apart and kids are involved......lawyers paradise!

#17: Re: To good not to pass on ,MARRIAGE/MARIJUANA Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:59 pm
    ----
Here in Canada as far as I know (and been told) biological parents don't count anyways. The "legal" parents count.

If a couple divorces and they have a son, if the mother gets full custody of the child, so the father has no legal "right" to the child (other then possible visitation, but that can be legally taken away too), and say the mother remarries.

Technically the now step father can in a future divorce lay claim and get his step-child in the divorce proceedings, as he became the Child's legal parent through the marriage and the lack of another parent with legal claim to the child.

Dimitri

#18: Re: To good not to pass on ,MARRIAGE/MARIJUANA Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:56 pm
    ----
A sales bot?
Wrong kind of gear to sell on a hunting site...

#19: Re: To good not to pass on ,MARRIAGE/MARIJUANA Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:23 pm
    ----
PaulS wrote:
A sales bot?
Wrong kind of gear to sell on a hunting site...

Not anymore mate. burr Mad Mad

#20: Re: To good not to pass on ,MARRIAGE/MARIJUANA Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:30 pm
    ----
Elvis wrote:
I can see the next big issue on this front... who will be taking the churches to court???
sure "gay marrage" may be made legal but doesnt the church have a right of admission to the building the same as everywhere else???
a marrage is a church/god thing so who says a priest/preacher man/woman has to say the words for the ceremoney???? I can see churches just adopting the "say no" policy....
the civil union is the same as a regestry office wedding really. legal not religious is it not???

Scratch wow Shocked I wrote the above BEFORE starting my walk with Christ Shocked and it has turned out to be almost prophetic.....there is a bakery over in europe who has been sued sucessfully Mad because they refused to put certain words on a cake for a gay couple.....

#21: Re: To good not to pass on ,MARRIAGE/MARIJUANA Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:39 am
    ----
And you STILL don't want my opinion of the "rainbow riders".

-> Jokes & Humor