All I can say is "DOH".
-> Jokes & Humor

#1: All I can say is "DOH". Author: Donut SlayerLocation: Pensacola, Florida PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:32 pm
    ----
Three men are captured by cannibals.

The cannibal leader says that if the men can go into the jungle and find 10 of the same fruit they would be freed.

So they go into the jungle. The first man comes out and was told by the leader that if he could shove all his fruits (apples) up his butt without wincing or making faces they would be freed. So the man shoves the first one up and then a second one accept he winced so they killed him.

The second man comes in with berries. He's all the way to 8 when he bursts out laughing and is killed.

In heaven the first man asks the second man "why did you burst out laughing you could of made it?"

The second man replies "I couldn't help it I saw the third guy come into the clearing with pineapples.

#2: Re: All I can say is "DOH". Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:45 pm
    ----
That is an EVIL mental picture

#3: Re: All I can say is "DOH". Author: TRBLSHTRLocation: Lower 48's-left coast(near portlandia) PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:58 pm
    ----
Shocked You guys in OZ obviously have way too much time on your hands!

#4: Re: All I can say is "DOH". Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:58 pm
    ----
Very EVIL Pete...even more so depending on which end of the pineapple is "in front".

#5: Re: All I can say is "DOH". Author: TRBLSHTRLocation: Lower 48's-left coast(near portlandia) PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:01 pm
    ----
TRBLSHTR wrote:
8O You guys in OZ obviously have way too much time on your hands!
Razz And you Floridians even more!

-> Jokes & Humor