Trajectory View
-> PointBlank Software

#1: Trajectory View Author: PrairiewolfLocation: Utah PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:51 pm
    ----
I love this PointBlank and I use it often. I have just one question regarding the Trajectory View. It always shows trajectories for about 10 different calibers displayed on the screen at the same time. I can tell them apart because they're all different colors, but is there a way to only get the trajectory display for the load I selected? Am I doing something basically wrong?

#2: Re: Trajectory View Author: Ominivision1Location: Iowa PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:35 pm
    ----
Bumping this up in case Dallan didn't see it.

#3: Re: Trajectory View Author: DallanCLocation: Utah PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:10 am
    ----
Prairiewolf wrote:
I love this PointBlank and I use it often. I have just one question regarding the Trajectory View. It always shows trajectories for about 10 different calibers displayed on the screen at the same time. I can tell them apart because they're all different colors, but is there a way to only get the trajectory display for the load I selected? Am I doing something basically wrong?

Interesting, in all these years this is the first comment I have had on this. It basically draws a trajectory for all "loads" that are valid. You could invalidate any of them currently to get them to not draw (ie: set something like the bullet weigh to 0.

I can see if I cant add a checkbox for each load tab page to draw it or not.

-DallanC

#4: Re: Trajectory View Author: PrairiewolfLocation: Utah PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:45 am
    ----
OK, thanks Dallan, I'll do that. That'll help a lot.

#5: Re: Trajectory View Author: DallanCLocation: Utah PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:09 pm
    ----
Bumping this.

You can disable any trajectory from drawing by changing the trajectory's color... there is an option there to not draw it.

-Dallanc

#6: Re: Trajectory View Author: PrairiewolfLocation: Utah PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:02 pm
    ----
Ah, that'll work great. Thanks so much!

-> PointBlank Software