Albums: 308
 Pictures: 2452
  · Views: 824029
  · Votes: 1316
  · Comments: 86

Sarah Bradys " Sniper Rifles" comments.
Discussion that doesnt fit other Topics
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index » General

View previous topic :: View next topic  
george20042007

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:15 am    Post subject: Re: Sarah Bradys " Sniper Rifles" comments. Reply with quote

It's time to vote...mine is 1911's yes, glock's no Very Happy
Keep it coming...
SAHUNTER
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:56 am    Post subject: Re: Sarah Bradys " Sniper Rifles" comments. Reply with quote

Fight and keep on fighting for your fire-arms, in SA we are still busy going throught the entire process of a new fire-arms act. The govt has made the process so difficult and full of so much red tape that the alot of the people have handed in there fire arms instead of going through the licensing procedure! Another major problem in the original drafting of the law was the input from all the misinformed anti gun folk involved much like your very talented lady above!

Make every shot count!
ElyBoy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:37 am    Post subject: Re: Sarah Bradys " Sniper Rifles" comments. Reply with quote

This past Saturday, I spent the first 14 hours of a 30 hours course, to get NRA Certification as a Pistol Instructor.
Believe it or not, one gentleman there was NOT an NRA member.
He is a gun dealer, and helps a guy for CCW classes here in Minnesota.
By the time that our class was over for the day, we had signed him up, and I think that I have him convinced to get a Life Membership.

Our goal should be to sign up as many gun owners as we can to the NRA.
It is unbelievable to me that a person like the guy in my class, was not a member.

The ONLY thing that the politicians listen to are numbers.
It should be the goal of every NRA member to see a 5 million man NRA, to fight the Sarah Bradys that are crawling out from under the rocks.

NRA Life Member
Morax

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Sarah Bradys " Sniper Rifles" comments. Reply with quote

why so we can make the guys in the nra rich and they still do what "they" feel is right for us? i would rather stay out of thier lists and shut my mouth as to what i have OR dont have. if the nra was doing thier jobs that we want them to the assault ban would have never gone through, the ban on full auto unless you are rich would be done away with, and a lot more laws and regulations would be gone too. nra is nothing more than a figurehead for people to point at when things dont go thier way, but they are the first to puff thier chests when it does. my name aint on noones list and i like it this way.
d_hoffman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Sarah Bradys " Sniper Rifles" comments. Reply with quote

george20042007 wrote:
It's time to vote...mine is 1911's yes, glock's no Very Happy
Keep it coming...

1911's of course. I buy plastic guns for my 5 year old.
d_hoffman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Sarah Bradys " Sniper Rifles" comments. Reply with quote

SAHUNTER wrote:
Fight and keep on fighting for your fire-arms, in SA we are still busy going throught the entire process of a new fire-arms act. The govt has made the process so difficult and full of so much red tape that the alot of the people have handed in there fire arms instead of going through the licensing procedure! Another major problem in the original drafting of the law was the input from all the misinformed anti gun folk involved much like your very talented lady above!

Make every shot count!
That's what they want is for the weak people to get frustrated and instead of dealing with it they just give up.
Crackshot

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Sarah Bradys " Sniper Rifles" comments. Reply with quote

You let your Kids shoot Glocks!!! WOW, my kids are stuck with Ruger pistols.

Bushmaster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Sarah Bradys " Sniper Rifles" comments. Reply with quote

Sorry Morax...I AM a member of the NRA...And have been for many years. And will be for many more years...

DEMOCRACY Two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for lunch...
LIBERTY A well armed sheep contesting the outcome of the vote...
Morax

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:33 am    Post subject: Re: Sarah Bradys " Sniper Rifles" comments. Reply with quote

Bushmaster wrote:
Sorry Morax...I AM a member of the NRA...And have been for many years. And will be for many more years...

bushy, what are you sorry for? if it works for you go for it, i just dont personally like the idea of being on someones list who says we dont want you to be on a list.. thats my opinion on them, I am sure they have and will continue to do good things, if they float your boat good, just not for me, nothing to be sorry for.. on the other side now i know where to get your name and information when it comes time for collection purposes.... hahah
pth1947

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:11 am    Post subject: Re: Sarah Bradys " Sniper Rifles" comments. Reply with quote

I'm an Endowment Member of the NRA and have been been for years. ElyBoy is right we need all the members that we can get that's the only way to stop the Sarah Brady's . The NRA my not do every thing we want but it is trying and it is the one politicians fear the most and their fear is what we need.
Bushmaster never be sorry for what you believe in.

Bushmaster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:41 am    Post subject: Re: Sarah Bradys " Sniper Rifles" comments. Reply with quote

In all actuality, pth1947, I'm not sorry for being a member of The NRA. In fact I'm very proud to be a member of The NRA. I was feeling sorry that Morax felt as he does. On a list? What good will that do? I know several people that are members of The NRA and don't own firearms. They just think it's a good idea. If it comes down to taking our guns, those that are not members will have nothing to say either. It's like voting. If you didn't vote you have no right to complain about who's in office. If you did vote then you can complain. I even complain when the one that I voted for is in office... The "NRA List" will not be the first list they will look at. Check california...You have to register your firearm when you purchase it. Yes they say that they don't keep the purchase records...BULLCRAPPY...!!! They (california) also want to know what firearms you bring into the state. Not registered? Yeah Right!! I only have 5 firearms "registered" in california...

By The Way...If it wasn't for The NRA a most of states wouldn't have "Will Issue CCW" laws.

Last edited by Bushmaster on Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
pth1947

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:58 am    Post subject: Re: Sarah Bradys " Sniper Rifles" comments. Reply with quote

Bushmaster I see we agree on a lot of things. I vote so I can complain!! If you don't vote don't complain.

Morax

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:11 am    Post subject: Re: Sarah Bradys " Sniper Rifles" comments. Reply with quote

those not being on the list wont have to worry for not being on the list, if yer name aint on ya cant be called on.. dont feel sorry for me it is my choice to not let someone else do the talking for me for thier own personal gain, when they can assure me they are looking out for ME then i would think about joining, until they can do that then i wont. voting or not voting has nothing to do with the belief of no matter what you or a million others say, they will push through what they want pushed through.
Bushmaster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:09 am    Post subject: Re: Sarah Bradys " Sniper Rifles" comments. Reply with quote

4,000,000...Oh and by the way. The AARP has done a lot for old folks too...But I won't join them until they change their mind about us "ol' folk" being able to protect ourselves. They want us to turn in our guns and lie down when we have an intruder...So I guess we have something in common when it comes to not joining an orginization for "insignificant" reasons... Very Happy

tracker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:27 am    Post subject: Re: Sarah Bradys " Sniper Rifles" comments. Reply with quote

Bushy, about AARP, I think you need to wait until you're old folks to begin with (despite what 1895 might say about ya!) Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index » General
Page 3 of 4