Photo Albums
 Albums: 308
 Pictures: 2452
  · Views: 824013
  · Votes: 1316
  · Comments: 86

I simply do not believe this!!!
Discussions run-amok, innane banter it all goes here
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index » Spam-O-Rama

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vince
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:30 am    Post subject: I simply do not believe this!!! Reply with quote

I received this in an email yesterday...I can't believe that it is true.

ALL non muslims need to be aware of the attitudes of these idiots...they need to be aware of the way in which they conduct themselves and force their beliefs and "laws" on non muslims. If you do not want to loose your way of life, then you MUST stop these morons from getting into positions of power.

People must understand that they WILL NOT be racist by not accepting the islamic religion because it is NOT a RACE...it is a RELIGION!!!.

Judge Finds German Woman Guilty of Raping Eight Pakistani Muslim Men

Are they kidding?? We should be very alarmed!

Note the names of the Police Chief and the judge.

April 21, 2013

In the City of Wassenberg in Western Germany a woman has been found guilty of seducing and raping eight men in the first case of its kind in Europe. Maria Heidelsohn aged 18 alleges that on the afternoon of August 23rd she was pulled away by eight men from the porch she was sun bathing on and carried into a small shed in which she was brutally and repeatedly gang raped. Heidelsohn alleges that she cried for help repeatedly until she was bound and gagged, she then claims that she was beaten severely and both of her arms and one leg were broken.

Wassenbeg Police Chief Abdullah Al Hussein contends that there is no evidence Heidelsohn did not injure herself or ask a friend to injure her in order to attempt to frame up her alleged attackers. The Police Chief noted that no male adult Muslim men saw the attack occur to corroborate her story despite the area being largely Muslim. In the large German town new legislation passed overwhelmingly last year stipulates that four adult male Muslim witnesses are necessary in order to corroborate any charges made by a woman in accordance with traditional Islamic jurisprudence.

Police Chief Al Hussein noted “Maria Heidelsohn had been politely requested at least two times that I know of personally to wear hijab that is to cover herself more modestly yet she refused, she even had the audacity and brazen effrontery to tell one Muslim man who made the request she was “not a Muslim.” This has been a majority Muslim area now for some time yet she showed absolutely no desire to accommodate the wishes of the majority in her community. She also earned the reputation of a whore having once been seen sipping coffee with a man who was not her husband and not believed to be a male relative shamelessly in broad day light, several people saw it and it continued for almost thirty minutes. She was seen smiling and laughing like the filthy kafir slut that she is.”

The Judge in Maria Heidelsohn’s case the Honourable Muhammed Akbar Khan himself a German of Pakistani Muslim ancestry announced in his decision “I have generously given Maria Heidelsohn four days for any eligible adult male Muslim witnesses to step forward in her case yet none have done so. It is indisputable that Maria Heidelsohn was wearing a revealing bathing suit, in fact a bikini at the time, she therefore encouraged and invited sexual advances from all men within sight of her. It is very clear that she was attempting wrongly and as the harlot to engage in the seduction game. In fact it is she who is the rapist in this case seducing men who were unable to withstand the lure of her indecency, corrupting good and devout Muslim men luring them into the sin of fornication through her gaze and uncovered state.” The eight men of Pakistani origin range in age from 18-35 and were released by authorities immediately after the ruling.

Heidelsohn has been sentenced to life in prison prompting outrage among local Muslims who insist that she should have received the death penalty for besmirching the names of several good Muslim family men, at last two of whom are studying to become clerics. Judge Akbar Khan has given the recommended stipulation that Heidelsohn can reduce her sentence to six months if she converts to Islam while in prison and agrees to marry one of the men she seduced and raped.

Radical right-wing German political parties with neo-Nazi symapthies and Islamophobic hate groups have seized upon the case of Maria Heidelsohn as evidence that multi-culturalism is failing in Germany. Germany’s largest political parties have conferred with German Muslim leaders and agreed to introduce stronger legislation to combat the rise of Islamophobia and racism across Europe and Germany in particular. German Chancellor Angela Merkel has proposed increased government surveillance and censorship of the media including television, newspapers, magazines and even online blogs in order to prevent the propagation of racist stereotypes and hate speech especially that of an Islamophobic nature.

Although several Muslim leaders did meet with Merkel, a small number of the clerics who were invited refused citing her gender and stating that it would be inappropriate for them to be talking with a woman. The clerics have made a counter offer instead agreeing to speak with Merkel’s husband. There is no word yet on whether or not Chancellor Merkel’s husband will meet with the Islamic leaders.

Racial and religious tension is at all time high in Germany as just last month a German youth offered half of a ham sandwich to a Muslim classmate who had forgotten his lunch. Muslim leaders believe that the six year old child was deliberately mocking Islam and was not ignorant of the fact that pork is forbidden for Muslims. Maria Heidelsohn’s lawyer states that she plans to appeal the case and refers to it as “A travesty of justice that would have been unthinkable anywhere in Europe just a few years ago. We really need to ask ourselves what sort of a society this is becoming. Of course I condemn racism and Islamophobia but we need to recognize that tolerance must be a two way street.”

News Report

Illegitimi non carborundum
(Never let the bastards grind you down)

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

"Nulla Si Fa Senza Volonta."
(Without Commitment, Nothing Gets Done)
gelandangan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:38 am    Post subject: Re: I simply do not believe this!!! Reply with quote

www.hoax-slayer.com/wo...tire.shtml

Apparently this is a hoax.

Do - Not try!

gelandangan.weebly.com/
Elvis

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:49 am    Post subject: Re: I simply do not believe this!!! Reply with quote

Embarassed Embarassed

Vince
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:51 am    Post subject: Re: I simply do not believe this!!! Reply with quote

Thought it sounded a bit "over the top"...but I posted it on the off chance it was true, and to wake people up to the slow spread of islamification..

PaulS

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:46 pm    Post subject: Re: I simply do not believe this!!! Reply with quote

It really does no good to spread this kind of crap. It makes us all look like bigots. If the story had been true (and I doubt it could happen outside a Muslim faith-based controlled country) it would be a huge deal that would likely be the ignition point of a religious "cleansing".

It is more likely that the men would be tried for even looking at a woman (not a relative) with a bikini on. It is a "sin" to even talk to a woman who is not related. They can talk to a male relative who is with her but not directly to the woman.

I sure am glad we are all family here... at least we can talk to each other regardless of gender.

So and So's pages on the internet = NOT reliable loading data
Always check data against manuals
NEVER exceed maximum listed loads
Aloysius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:49 am    Post subject: Re: I simply do not believe this!!! Reply with quote

PaulS, may I correct you? I've been told that they look and treath the women of their own believe the way you stated, but non-believing muslim-women are all supposed to be (and by them treathed as) if they earn their money in a way that's still not allowed in several countries...

As for me, I don't care what someone else believes as long as their believe does not interfere with mine and certainly is not trying to force me into the same religion.
But on the other hand we also had our time in history where we tried to baptise all the natives in the new countries (giving them water and faith, while taking their gold...)
In France they say: "L'histoire se répète" so the story continues each time all over again (only exchanging the players)
Vince
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:34 am    Post subject: Re: I simply do not believe this!!! Reply with quote

Sage words Aloys.

PaulS

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:34 pm    Post subject: Re: I simply do not believe this!!! Reply with quote

According to Islamic law a muslim male seeing naked female flesh must commit suicide immediately or suffer for eternity.

That sounds like a good way to solve the "Muslim problem"!

So and So's pages on the internet = NOT reliable loading data
Always check data against manuals
NEVER exceed maximum listed loads
Elvis

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:52 pm    Post subject: Re: I simply do not believe this!!! Reply with quote

world nuddy day did I hear you say????

TRBLSHTR

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:54 am    Post subject: Re: I simply do not believe this!!! Reply with quote

Very Happy Dangit-and I was locked and loaded with a full extra ammo pack! Razz

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index » Spam-O-Rama
Page 1 of 1