Albums: 308
 Pictures: 2452
  · Views: 824013
  · Votes: 1316
  · Comments: 86

Check out this idiot !!!!
Discussions run-amok, innane banter it all goes here
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index » Spam-O-Rama

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vince
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:25 pm    Post subject: Check out this idiot !!!! Reply with quote

I simply cannot believe that an educated person would make a comment like this...but stranger things have happened.

Sometime, you read stuff that just bamboozles the mind . . . .It's not too hard to imagine one (or more) of our Green friends making similiar comments. God help us!

MAKE SURE YOU READ THE LAST LINE IN RED FROM GOOGLE

Another dingbat voted into Congress by other dingbats.

Poster-child for what is wrong in Washington, DC

‘You will simply not believe this. Our 8th District US Congressional representative, the Hon. Gabrielle Giffords, in a meeting of the House Armed Services Committee, asked General David Petraeus the following question: "General Petraeus, what are you doing to reduce carbon emissions in the war on terror?" Wow. I had to read, and re-read this several times to believe it. Folks, there are American sons and daughters dying every week on the foreign battlefields of southwest Asia. The nation is completely bankrupt and ... quite literally, borrowing 43 cents for every dollar in federal spending. We have just had the largest environmental disaster in the nation's history in the Gulf of Mexico and we have Mexican drug armies invading our nation. And yet ....A member of Congress from Arizona's 8th congressional district took the time to ask our battlefield commander what he is doing to curb carbon emissions in the war. Can you believe this idiot?

Gabrielle Giffords is the poster-child for what is wrong with the US Congress. The US is being led by imbeciles. To the rest of America reading this blog, and to Gen. Petraeus if this e-mail makes it to your inbox ... my sincerest apologies for the stupid question asked of you by a US congressional representative. General, I am sure you have better things to worry about than carbon emissions on the battlefield. Keeping our soldiers alive and well, for one thing. I assure you, as a registered voter in Arizona's 8th congressional district, I will do everything I can to ensure Rep. Giffords is voted out of office in November, and I pray you'll get back to business of fighting the war on terror wi thout worrying about such petty and nonsensical matters as your carbon footprint in the war.

Mark Beres, Maj. USAF (ret.)
Tucson, Arizona

FYI: The 8th District surrounds Tucson to the north, south and east (Tucson is in the 7th District) and covers the south-east corner of AZ.

What Google says about Rep. Giffords:

Representative Gabrielle Giffords (D-Az) took Afghan Commander, General David Petraeus, to task for what she characterized as “willful disregard of the environmental impact of our war effort.” “There is no policy, no plan to minimize carbon emissions in our military activities,” Giffords charged. “Bombs are dropped and bullets are fired without considering the environmental impact.” Giffords insisted that she was “not demanding an immediate halt to current military operations in the Middle East. I’m just saying that battle plans should include an environmental impact assessment as a regular part of the process before attacks are launched.”

She also suggested that the Army “put more emphasis on less environmentally damaging methods, like stabbing or clubbing enemy forces in order to minimize the carbon output.”

New Rules of Engagement:

I think we ought to put her on the front lines so she can stab or club the enemy. God help us if this is the type of idiots that are elected to office. Walk softly and carry a big knife or big stick to save the environment.’

Cheers, Vince

Illegitimi non carborundum
(Never let the bastards grind you down)

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

"Nulla Si Fa Senza Volonta."
(Without Commitment, Nothing Gets Done)
Pumpkinslinger

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Check out this idiot !!!! Reply with quote

Holy crap! Now I'm totally depressed just thinking that this idiot was elected to ANY post...

"I ain't no better than anybody else, and there ain't nobody better than me!" Ma Kettle
gelandangan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Check out this idiot !!!! Reply with quote

I think it is an insult to all idiots to call this THING an idiot..

The idiots in this story is the idiots who vote this THING into office.

I would not even class this THING as human..
IT must have evolved very slowly and have just made it to human form,
not yet having human reasoning.

Might as well vote for a monkey.

Do - Not try!

gelandangan.weebly.com/
Vince
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Check out this idiot !!!! Reply with quote

Now now Gelan....even monkeys have a modicum of intelligence.

She is definitely from the shallow end of the gene pool.

Cheers, Vince

Elvis

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Check out this idiot !!!! Reply with quote

yip thats dumb I guess the next time someone is threatening her life someone should tell the police to walk not take a car to reduce their carbon footprint.

cbsweeney

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:00 am    Post subject: Re: Check out this idiot !!!! Reply with quote

Unfortunately, dim-wits like this are elected all across the country all the time. They have thier own agenda and are savvy enough to keep thier mouths shut until they get elected. Then they work to get laws THEY want passed, not laws thier constituants want or don't want. You can't swing a cat by the tail in New York without hitting an idiot like her. Our state Government has to be the most corrupt in history. There are more criminals in Albany, than Rikers Island. Mad Sorry, I'm not gonna rant, but I will VOTE on Tuesday.

Pumpkinslinger

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Check out this idiot !!!! Reply with quote

I jumped on this but in retrospect it can't be true, can it?

"I ain't no better than anybody else, and there ain't nobody better than me!" Ma Kettle
RPM1031

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Check out this idiot !!!! Reply with quote

www.snopes.com/politic...ffords.asp

Snopes has this as false and includes a video of it.

Vince
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Check out this idiot !!!! Reply with quote

RPM1031 wrote:
http://www.snopes.com/politics/quotes/giffords.asp

Snopes has this as false and includes a video of it.

BUGGER !!

Cheers, Vince

M-36
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Check out this idiot !!!! Reply with quote

Quote::
BUGGER !!

Now now there Vince, your are in the ballpark with Gabbie. She is still a moonbat, and didnt get my vote yesterday when I voted early.

Great thread though. Im sure it crossed her mind.

Jim
Pumpkinslinger

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Check out this idiot !!!! Reply with quote

Thanks RPM, you've relieved some of my depression Wink

cbsweeney

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:58 am    Post subject: Re: Check out this idiot !!!! Reply with quote

I'm relieved that this isn't true. My oldest daughter is currently in the middle of her second deployment in Afghanistan, and when I read that, I got a little bent out of shape. From a Parents' stand point, I don't care if they run the equipment on fuel made from Giant Pandas, as long as our troops are safe.

stovepipe

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:23 am    Post subject: Re: Check out this idiot !!!! Reply with quote

Don't need Snopes to tell me idiots like this breed like flies and run the show out here in LaLa Land and I swear they do and say these exact same things...."did you REALLY have to shoot that perp trying to stab you Mr. Policeman after he had a woman with a baby held hostage with that knife at her throat, you couldn't just disarm him?"... Good greif the list goes on like this every night on the news.

Eg. of our fine liberal maroons from S.F. in cahoots with the Chicago Chosen Few :
Pellosi
Feinstein
Boxer

Go Green Jobs! Down with oil! Ban all guns and hunting! The 2A no longer applies! Ban the Constitution! No more dirt bikes! Drive an electric car! Widmills and batterys will save the planet! Legalise pot! Down with big business! Kill the rich even though they supply funds for capitol venture and business loans and supply us with jobs! Wear Birkenstocks and paper smocks, burn your clothes in an envoirnmetnally approved way! Long live the failed 80bil$ Porkulus! Mexico is our fault so put a sign in the desert on US soil saying "Americans stay out this is now Cartel land" instated of clamping down on the border!

I hear this DAILY here in Ca.

And people wonder why I'm so %$^&(g angry all the time.... before my old man pased he told me: "this aint what we went to war for...sh+t's outta control and it's gonna get worse".... guess what. He was right. That was 2004.

Get out there and vote people- if everyone that's as pissed as I am about things shows up this time we can take it back and dump this damn giant govt. full of losers and panderers.

If it ever comes, I cant wait for the 2d Revolution. The day Patrick Henry made his speech proclamining Independance things were going down the EXACT same road as they are now. An oppressive govt ruling with an iron fist that completely ignores The People and can't spend MY tax money on foriegn soil fast enough. But, people out here cant see this, they are too busy texting and listening to their i-pods or playing with thier Wii.

Meanwhile.....there's a concert in the White House, one of several parties hosted by our Glorious Leader over the past couple months- when he's not out touring the Country stummping for his caucus of loosers like the above mentioned, Waters and Rengle.
stovepipe

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Check out this idiot !!!! Reply with quote

Oh- yeh, forgot about this one: Obama goes to India next month!....how big of a carbon foot-print is this fiasco going to make, and who's paying for it?

Right- nothing to fix here, he fixed it all alright. Let's take our Govt. on the road while apologising to the middle east again and again :

google: obama+800+india

Get ready to get pissed!
chambered221

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Check out this idiot !!!! Reply with quote

wtf stovey.............your holding back again !!! Please let us know how you really feel !!! Bang Head

A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.
~George Washington
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index » Spam-O-Rama
Page 1 of 2