Investment tips for 2007
Maybe I shouldn't give you some of these, but here goes:
Investment tips for 2007 For all of you with any money left, be
aware of the next expected mergers so that you can get in on
the ground floor and make some BIG bucks.
Watch for these consolidations in 2007.
1. Hale Business Systems, Mary Kay Cosmetics, Fuller Brush,
and W. R. Grace Co. will merge and become:
Hale, Mary, Fuller, Grace.
2. PolygramRecords, Warner Bros., and ZestaCrackers join
forces and become:
Poly, Warner Cracker.
3. 3M will merge with Goodyear and become:
4. ZippoManufacturing, AudiMotors, Dofasco, and
Dakota Mining will merge and become:
5. FedEx is expected to join its competitor, UPS, and become:
6. Fairchild Electronics and Honeywell Computers will become:
7. Grey Poupon and Docker Pants are expected to become:
8. Knotts Berry Farm and the National Organization of Women
And finally ....
9. Victoria 's Secret and Smith &Wesson will merge under the new name:
"If God hadn't meant for man to eat animals, he wouldn't have made them out of meat!"