Albums: 308
 Pictures: 2451
  · Views: 820723
  · Votes: 1316
  · Comments: 86

Anti Hunters In The Woods
Discussion that doesnt fit other Topics
Go to page Previous  1, 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index » General

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dimitri

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:58 am    Post subject: Re: Anti Hunters In The Woods Reply with quote

Sniper,

Working on it while shes still young and her brain like all younger kids brains is like a soft piece of modable playdoh is the best bet Smile So goodjob! Very Happy

I've had a hell of a time convicing older people I know to change on this subject. That playdoh just dries up and stays in the same shape you know ?? Sad

Dimitri

sniper

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Anti Hunters In The Woods Reply with quote

Yeah, when I ws working toward my teaching certification, we called it "A.C.; Advanced Calcification. Hope it doesn't happen to me right away! Very Happy
Dimitri

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Anti Hunters In The Woods Reply with quote

Sniper,

Your a teacher ?? Interesting Smile What you teach ??

And to stay on topic I hope you add little anti-PETA tid bits Wink

Dimitri

sniper

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:00 am    Post subject: Re: Anti Hunters In The Woods Reply with quote

Dimitri wrote:
Sniper,

Your a teacher ?? Interesting Smile What you teach ??

And to stay on topic I hope you add little anti-PETA tid bits Wink

Dimitri

Dimtri: Thanks for asking.

I have been a photographer since my teens, Smile Still photog/darkroom tech in the service, and a reporter-photographer for two large newspapers, and one smaller one.

While doing grad. work, I supported my family by teaching photgraphy at the university, and completed the certification to teach at the Community College level. That was a couple of lifetimes ago, and I went on to other things.

I am a neophyte nature photographer. I like showing animals at their best, and not as PETA and others have often done.

For the past 5-6 years, I've been one of the doctrinal instructors for a men's church group. The assignment was renewed tonight, so, I'll be doing it for a bit longer.

I am also taking a digital photo class, so I can be better-versed in my life-long passion. Maybe I can find somewhere to teach that.
Dimitri

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:07 am    Post subject: Re: Anti Hunters In The Woods Reply with quote

Cool Sniper,

I'd never want to be a teacher personally. Smile I'm still young and I know how us young'ns are Very Happy

Goodluck with the photography and enjoy it. Very Happy

I wonder what would happen if I was walking around on the street with ANTI-PETA stuff humm ..... I got a shirt that says "Vegiatrian: Old Indian word meaning bad hunter". I should wear that once the weather gets warm lol Laughing

Dimitri

Bushmaster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:15 am    Post subject: Re: Anti Hunters In The Woods Reply with quote

I love Spotted Owls....Fried, fricazed, boiled or BBQ'ed...My favorite "T" shirt....

DEMOCRACY Two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for lunch...
LIBERTY A well armed sheep contesting the outcome of the vote...
1895ss

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:19 am    Post subject: Re: Anti Hunters In The Woods Reply with quote

Bushy, that would certainly get the Anti's going.

Spacedone

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Anti Hunters In The Woods Reply with quote

antihunters must follow the same conservation laws just like hunters do including not tresspassing. if you have permission to hunt there and they dont have permission to be there use the local sherrif.
Bushmaster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Anti Hunters In The Woods Reply with quote

Except that anti-hunters don't pay for maintaining the various game animals/birds (they don't buy hunting and fishing licenses). How can you possibly call them conservationist if they don't pay their fair share??? They may have to follow the same conservation laws, but they don't...Believe me. They don't...

Dimitri

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Anti Hunters In The Woods Reply with quote

You know Bushmaster OPP (Provencial Police) and the Ministry of Natural Resources here agree with you thats why in cases relating with hunting and fishing with Anti's involved they take the side of the sportsman Very Happy

Dimitri

Bushmaster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Anti Hunters In The Woods Reply with quote

Bingo!!! Thank you Dimitri....

Spacedone

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 12:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Anti Hunters In The Woods Reply with quote

thats what i was saying.

in the woods antihunters must obey the same rules as us hunters. if they are tresspassing put there butts in jail. if they are on public property defend yourself as needed after all you have a gun.

if theyve ruined your days hunting a good fast hot spurt of target practice will make them think twice about showing up the next day.
Bushmaster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Anti Hunters In The Woods Reply with quote

Spacedone
As a member of the NRA, we are asked not to antaginize these idiots...Besides it's more fun to antaginize you guys anyway... Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index » General
Page 2 of 2