Apologies for the downtime Sunday evening through Monday, I attempted a software upgrade that went terribly wrong!
After a couple of hours trying to solve the upgrade problems, I decided to revert to earlier data.
Fortunately I had backed up the website prior to the upgrade. Unforunately, when my webhost attempted to restore the earlier backup, they goofed it up... the website only had partial restoration of the files! I found entire directories of data were missing
Even more frustrating, they accidently deleted the backup I had made of the data prior to the upgrade. After working with their tech's today, we started down the tedious process of restoring our data from a redundant automated backup kept on their servers. It returned us to a time approximately Saturday at 8pm. Any posts or submissions from then until Sunday where lost, and I apologize. Luckily though that is all we lost.
Keep an eye on things and if anyone notices any broken links, missing images or other oddites that dont seem to be working as well, let me know.