Pictures: 2340
  · Views: 296578
  · Votes: 1302
  · Comments: 85

Support our Advertisers

Are you surprised???
Discussions run-amok, innane banter it all goes here
Go to page Previous  1, 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index » Spam-O-Rama

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Suzanne

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:08 am    Post subject: Re: Are you surprised??? Reply with quote

Geeez Paulie I dunno what you think I'm lookin for (have another sip) but thanks for the hunting offer. NE Washington is a bit of a drive for me specially with a dubious redneckish short on women atmosphere. (another sip) Could be a blast for someone!!

Did I telll ya the vote was in the bag? That put a smile on my face. Hopefully a few less volatile decisions from the Pres. will result from this (at the least). I don't like how my state and Cali. Wa. and Nv came out of it, too close to home but you can't avert all disasters. Oh and Barbra Boxer......Jerry Brown.....yeow..scary

it's 4AM I can't sleep
Suz

stovepipe

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Are you surprised??? Reply with quote

Brown- 3rd time's the charm! NOT.

Boxer- 30 years of doing it wrong. And counting. She's as useless as teat's onna boar. Unless you like Govt. running your life, endless cycles of morninc bills and a whole lot more.... frekin' dried up jack-wagon uber-lib.

Just goes to show- no shortage of idiots out here that whine about how things are yet still vote the same crooks right back into office.

*sigh*
Bushmaster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Are you surprised??? Reply with quote

Yup...That's the USSR of C for ya.

DEMOCRACY Two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for lunch...
LIBERTY A well armed sheep contesting the outcome of the vote...
PaulS

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Are you surprised??? Reply with quote

I have to limit how much hard liquor i drink but another sip won't hurt.
I wouldn't think of trying to set you up with my brother, he's a confirmed bachelor, and just a touch on the right side of center. He is a hunter like no one I have seen. when we hunt - he "changes". He becomes the predator, something I never got the hang of and it is amazing to watch. You would have a good hunt and he won't turn down a sip from the bottle either. Besides it would give me an excuse to drive up the mountain and see him. If you make it to Seattle i will drive the rest of the way and back. You will get a chance to meet My wife, Kat, and I think you would like her too.

So and So's pages on the internet = NOT reliable loading data
Always check data against manuals
NEVER exceed maximum listed loads
Bushmaster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Are you surprised??? Reply with quote

Whew...Sure glad you threw in your wife on that...invite. Very Happy

DEMOCRACY Two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for lunch...
LIBERTY A well armed sheep contesting the outcome of the vote...
Suzanne

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Are you surprised??? Reply with quote

Had me goin there, you're just a darned nice guy Paulie, thanks again. I'm gonna try and go out Friday but that's the very last day of season and it's (of course) supposed to rain again. Wish I had 100 acres....I bet that part of Wa. is like Or. lots of grass land and sort of desert. I have to say sort of desert because I came from southern Az. I can appreciate desert, but when someone from southern Ca. says they know the desert, I have to roll my eyes. 8 months of 100 degree weather is not SoCal. After living with the tree farm of Or. for a while now, it makes you yearn for open spaces, to be able to see where you're going would be nice.

Hey StoveP! You'll appreciate this, my boss this morning (morning huddle) talkin about the outcome of the vote, he says "ya know it's really a shame how things are goin, people seem to forget that a lot of the things we value, that our government has given us, has come from the liberal point of view"....I had to look away from him and I honestly tried to come up with even the remote idea of what he was talkin about.....I faked a cough and a few of the assistants took that as a cue to laugh, then we all laughed...my boss was serious and didn't know what to say, but after a little bit he chuckled to save face. It was so precious!
Uh.... yeah, like taken our money away from us to give it back in the form of government jobs instead of private sector jobs? Yeah that was a good move. How about the stimulus package that put us more in debt for nothing. How about the upcoming 600 billion he's going to print for another stimulus package, gonna buy $75 million in bonds each month for a period of time (from the banks) then sell it back to the banks oh it goes on and on, you should see THIS article from Bloomberg about it. Sort of a look-what-I-can-do moment Bang Head

Suz

PaulS

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Are you surprised??? Reply with quote

Suz,
The 100 acres is on the south face of a mountain - from the peak at 5000 feet down to around 4200 feet. It does have some grass and fields of wild daisies but most of it is timbered. It has been logged in the past so there isn't any old growth stuff but enough cover for white-tails and their hunters.
Good luck on your hunt.
The offer stands to come up any time - for you and anyone else who is in the neighborhood. Heck, I'll even throw in blueberry pancakes with maple or home-made blueberry syrup before we head to eastern Washington.

So and So's pages on the internet = NOT reliable loading data
Always check data against manuals
NEVER exceed maximum listed loads
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index » Spam-O-Rama
Page 2 of 2