Top ten reason for God to create Eve:
10. God worried that Adam would always be lost in the
garden because, He knew men would never,
ask for directions.
9. God knew that Adam would one day need someone to
hand him the TV remote because men don't want to
see what is on TV; they want to see WHAT ELSE,
is on TV.
8. God knew that Adam would never buy a new fig leaf
when the seat wore out and therefore would need
Eve to get one for him.
7. God knew that Adam would never make a doctor's
appt for himself.
6. God knew that Adam would never remember which night
was garbage night.
5. God knew that if the world was to be populated there
would have to someone to bear children because men
would never be able to handle it.
4. As Keeper of the Garden Adam would never remember
where he put his tools.
3. The Scripture account of creation indicates that
Adam needed someone to blame his troubles on when
God caught him hiding in the garden.
2. As the Bible says, "It is not good for man to be
alone", he only ends up getting himself in trouble.
And the NUMBER ONE reason...
1. When God finished the creation of Adam he stepped
back, scratched his head and said,
"I can do better than that."