No staff members are online!

Coppermine Stats
Photo Albums
 Albums: 308
 Pictures: 2451
  · Views: 820725
  · Votes: 1316
  · Comments: 86

Bas***d arabs hacked the Leverguns site.
Discussion that doesnt fit other Topics
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index » General

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ElyBoy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:54 am    Post subject: Bas***d arabs hacked the Leverguns site. Reply with quote

I went to Levergun.com site this morning, and there it was---
A saying in English that said Levergunners was hacked by some freedom and then words turning into arabic.
Along with that is a graphic video showing dead kids in streets with their arms legs and other parts blown off, and in between these shots, are U.S. and British Soldiers with their weapons, like they did it, not their own homicide bombers.
What a crock.
Kinda wants to make me want to send a few more to see allah.
Really, Really, PISSES me off.
Stinkin, arab bas***ds

Sorry about my bad attitude, but if the enemy it watching one of our gun sites and hacks it, they are watching them all.

Eric Marleau
Forest Lake, Minnesota--Just in case if any arab bas***d is reading this, and wants to see where I live."Go ahead, MAKE MY DAY!!!"

NRA Life Member
Handloader

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:47 am    Post subject: Re: Bas***d arabs hacked the Leverguns site. Reply with quote

If what you say bears out, I join your sentiments. The problem on the Net is that we really don't know how valid the information. Anyone can be anything or anyone else on the Internet. For example, ElyBoy, how do we know you are not a stinkin' liberal? Or that you are a Life Member or, even, that you are from Minnesota? You could be a flaming liberal, a transexual PETA member and from New York City. You could be here to sow seeds of dissent and spy on this website.

IOW, we accept what we read casually and seldom question the credibility of information. We accept what others post on this forum because we like to believe they are sincere and forthright. But, all this is based on that presumption of dealing with honorable people, our fellow forum members.
Whether Arabs hacked the site or someone posing as Arabs is an important distinction that cries for clarity.
tracker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:59 am    Post subject: Re: Bas***d arabs hacked the Leverguns site. Reply with quote

Handloader wrote:
You could be a flaming liberal, a transexual PETA member and from New York City. You could be here to sow seeds of dissent and spy on this website.

I am soooo busted Shocked Shocked Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy , kidding, but Handloader does make a very important point.

ElyBoy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:49 am    Post subject: Re: Bas***d arabs hacked the Leverguns site. Reply with quote

You could be right Handloader.
It could be just a bunch of anti-gun liberals. Sad
Just as bad as the arabs. Mad

Regards,
Abdule , Abdula, Very Happy Very Happy
Iran
I mean Eric Marleau wtf wtf wtf
Forest Lake, Minnesota

PS
If you guys would have seen the sick video that was put up before Jim Taylor took it off, I think that the blood would have boiled.
I've cooled down now, but I'm glad to see that I totally haven't mellowed in my old age.
I haven't been that mad in years.

NRA Life Member
keetoowah

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:01 am    Post subject: Re: Bas***d arabs hacked the Leverguns site. Reply with quote

beautifully stated Handloader.

roklok

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:57 am    Post subject: Re: Bas***d arabs hacked the Leverguns site. Reply with quote

I watched it and I have to agree with you Elyboy.
Handloader

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Bas***d arabs hacked the Leverguns site. Reply with quote

ElyBoy: I visited Leverguns.com for the first time and immediately bookmarked it; thanks for mentioning it.

As of 1pm, Arizona Time, their website seemed to be repaired.

IMO, anti-gunners are not liberals in the classic sense of the word. Those who would restrict firearms from citizens are leftists and there is a huge gap between being liberal and being leftist. In our good old USofA, we can accomodate the discussions and agendas of liberals and conservatives, but, there is no room for anarchy, facism, leftism or leftist multi-culturalism. They are far more dangerous than external threat to this nation.
ElyBoy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Bas***d arabs hacked the Leverguns site. Reply with quote

The sites is still down Handloader.
You got to Paco's main site, Sixgunner.
Us guys from Levers are still communicating by a round about way through the Sixgunner site.

Eric

NRA Life Member
Vince
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Bas***d arabs hacked the Leverguns site. Reply with quote

I didn't see the video that elyboy told about in his original post, but from what he has said it sounds like the typical sensationalist publicity grabbing things that some of these extremist groups were putting out when the war against terrorism first started in Iraq.

Who can forget the terrible scenes shown on tv, albeit heavily edited, but shown in full on the internet, that disgusted and sickened us all ......terrorists targeting defenceless civilians and viciously killing them on camera in an extremely sadistic and painful way. Crying or Very sad Mad These terrorists....I won't call them people or humans or animals because they are lower than that Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad .... use any means they can to grab publicity for their cause, and if hacking a website in the USA, or anywhere in the Western world, and displaying pictures of atrocities gets them this publicity or gives them a chance to get their message across then there is no doubt in my mind that they would do it. Chances are they committed the atrocities themselves in order to get the pics to display! They put no value on human life.....only the power they can gain for their cause, or themselves!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

I have no time for the anti-gunners Mad out there because they are totally one-eyed with their views, but I do not believe that they would use these types of images to further their cause. Most of the anti-gunners are women... mothers, and these type of people would not put up a video showing atrocities against children as this video showed. Further, they have nothing to gain by including soldiers in the video......terrorists have. As for the hacking of the website, yes, antis would do that, but they wouldn't display the images that were used because it in no way assists them in their aims, and in fact if they claimed ownership I feel pretty sure that they would loose any credibility they may have with the american public. Would the lefitsts or liberals hack....yeah, I think so, but would they show these types of images....I think not.

Another option is "underground" extremists who are resident (hiding) in the US....now they would do this types of thing, and this seems to me to be a very strong possibility because of their connections in the Middle East. They would also be very aware of the undercurrent of bête-noir to the war in Iraq that is now starting to flow in the US, the UK and also out here in Australia.

Handloader, you are totally correct in saying that anybody can pertain to be anybody or something they are not...... look at the methods used by peodphiles to lure children and the methods used by the authorities to trap them.....but what happened to the Leverguns website screams of the type of thing the minority terrorist groups lower themselves to....I refrain from saying Muslim because they aren't all bad.

So, was the "hacking" done by terrorist extremists, antis, liberals or lefists....I believe terrorist extremists, but only because of the atrocities displayed and the fact that they included US and British soldiers. Even the anti war groups wouldn't gain from this disgusting display of atrocities.

I am only thankful that it was not HuntingNut that was targeted, and I feel for the members of Leverguns because of what has happened to them. Remember, some of us here are also members of Levergun and I have yet to identify someone here that does not deserve my trust or respect (I don't believe I am too trusting?). Pray Can it happen to us? I don't know, but I feel sure that Dallan in his wisdom and with his vast amount of knowledge and ability has things in place that would hopefully stop this from happening to us. Worship

Elyboy put the original post up when in a highly emotive mood, and who wouldn't be seeing the images that were displayed, but we should not look at this terrible hacking of a fellow firearms website in a subjective way; we should view it objectively, remembering the atrocities committed by these extremist terrorists, and televised, in the past.

Ok...thats my 783 cents worth, sorry for being so long winded. Soapbox folded up and put away.....again. Razz

Cheers, Vince

Illegitimi non carborundum
(Never let the bastards grind you down)

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

"Nulla Si Fa Senza Volonta."
(Without Commitment, Nothing Gets Done)
Dimitri

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Bas***d arabs hacked the Leverguns site. Reply with quote

Handloader wrote:
IOW, we accept what we read casually and seldom question the credibility of information. We accept what others post on this forum because we like to believe they are sincere and forthright. But, all this is based on that presumption of dealing with honorable people, our fellow forum members.

Well I don't know about anyone else but I think as hunters, pro-firearm owners and the general type of people who own firearms compared to the people who are agisnt firearms it makes it easy to spot someone who doesnt fit in with the rest of the group. Like it or not hunters, pro-gun owners and the like generally are one and the same no matter where you go on Earth from my observations on international forums so spoting a wolf in sheeps clothing is generally pretty easy from what I've seen. Smile

Dimitri

salvo
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Bas***d arabs hacked the Leverguns site. Reply with quote

Hey ElyBoy and you all, just stopping in to say hello. I am a refugee from Leverguns.com. ElyBoy has talked about this site a few times so you can blame him for letting in the riff raff Laughing
Dimitri

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Bas***d arabs hacked the Leverguns site. Reply with quote

Salvo,

Welcome to the forums. Howdy

Dimitri

ElyBoy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Bas***d arabs hacked the Leverguns site. Reply with quote

Hi Salvo,
Get the LeverGun gang over here, and there goes the neighborhood.

There is a SUPER great bunch of guys over here Salvo, with a lot of good information.
The guys here really help me when I need it on new reloads and everything else that I may need information on.

Welcome,

Eric Marleau--ElyBoy

NRA Life Member
salvo
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Bas***d arabs hacked the Leverguns site. Reply with quote

Thanks for the welcome guys.
keetoowah

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Bas***d arabs hacked the Leverguns site. Reply with quote

welcome salvo

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index » General
Page 1 of 2