Albums: 308
 Pictures: 2451
  · Views: 820622
  · Votes: 1316
  · Comments: 86

And These People Are Allowed To Vote!
Discussion that doesnt fit other Topics
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index » General

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BigBlue

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:47 pm    Post subject: And These People Are Allowed To Vote! Reply with quote

www.youtube.com/watch?...pAOwJvTOio

www.youtube.com/watch?...re=related

and who are they voting for?

slimjim

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:24 pm    Post subject: Re: And These People Are Allowed To Vote! Reply with quote

I think you should only be allowed to vote if you are a US citizen and you pay taxes. Otherwize, people vote for the government that gives them money, etc. Wasn't one of our found ing fathers that said as soon as 50 percent of the people realize they can vote to have the government give money to them, democracy is lost.

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." - Albert Einstein
Pumpkinslinger

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:38 pm    Post subject: Re: And These People Are Allowed To Vote! Reply with quote

Personally I think that if you receive govt. aid you should be prohibited from voting in that govt's elections. i.e Fed aid = no Fed vote, state aid = no state vote. I would be willing to allow some exceptions for long term disability or something similar.

"I ain't no better than anybody else, and there ain't nobody better than me!" Ma Kettle
slimjim

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:16 pm    Post subject: Re: And These People Are Allowed To Vote! Reply with quote

Pumpkinslinger wrote:
I would be willing to allow some exceptions for long term disability or something similar.

Exceptions only crack open the door for debate shifting the line. No Exceptions.

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." - Albert Einstein
BigBlue

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:26 pm    Post subject: Re: And These People Are Allowed To Vote! Reply with quote

The same mindless voting that had us suffer through years of Ted Kennedy as a U.S. Senator has given us four years of Obama. I think your right on the money about preventing anyone on the dole from voting. Pandering to the non-working class has earned Obama and his ilk many a vote. Here in PA. there is a battle going on regarding the requirement of voter I.D. I see nothing wrong with requiring people to actually be who they say they are before being allowed to vote, but then again it might prevent the old Chicago tradition of allowing dead folks a vote.
Ominivision1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:29 pm    Post subject: Re: And These People Are Allowed To Vote! Reply with quote

I agree BB, to bad them idiots in Washington didn't say..

1. If an Illegal immigrant is caught, he/she will be given 2 choices only. One is to serve in our military for minimum 4 years and be offered citizenship or face immediate deportation.

2. You want to vote? Must be US citizen period!!

3. I would allow one exemption only for for the military who are serving for the US for aid for long term disability and or select long term disability.

4. Do Illegals pay taxes? --> roygermano.com/2011/02...pay-taxes/

5. And Illegals get tax credits? Yup ---> www.factcheck.org/2012...mmigrants/

6. How much do the Illegals send to other country's? ----> www.examiner.com/artic...-to-mexico

It burns my arse as my company was sued a few years ago for not accepting an application from a Latino worker that had no docs with her at all but yet sued us because we did not hire her based on race!!

Ok off rant.

Limitations are but boundaries created inside our minds.
Elvis

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:56 am    Post subject: Re: And These People Are Allowed To Vote! Reply with quote

what race??? car bike or foot????
we are all humans so how does race come into anything????
either you belong in/to a country or your an immigrant alien.
either you are or you are not.
behave or be gone???

slimjim

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:22 am    Post subject: Re: And These People Are Allowed To Vote! Reply with quote

Elvis wrote:
behave or be gone???

+1

BigBlue

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:26 am    Post subject: Re: And These People Are Allowed To Vote! Reply with quote

Ominivision1 wrote:

It burns my arse as my company was sued a few years ago for not accepting an application from a Latino worker that had no docs with her at all but yet sued us because we did not hire her based on race!!

Now we are to be forced to hire criminals? The fact that she crossed over the border into this country without docs makes her a criminal and she should be treated as such. Hell if left to me I'd treat her as a foreign invader to be shot on sight!!! If our government can't or more to the point "won't" protect our borders then they are not doing their job and need replacing ASAP!!!
radar

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:23 pm    Post subject: Re: And These People Are Allowed To Vote! Reply with quote

Just a question, if you have a green card are you entitled to vote?
Wifes cousin is a Scientist Dr in New Jersey and one of my better officers ahs just announced he's going to the States to marry his sweetheart in Utah....can they vote both have green cards.

George Orwell
slimjim

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:21 pm    Post subject: Re: And These People Are Allowed To Vote! Reply with quote

I don't believe they are supposed to. However, if the state they vote in doesn't require an photo ID, they can go up and claim to be someone else on in the voter registration data base (even someone that has passed away but still on the list) and get their votes counted that way.

Pumpkinslinger

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:15 pm    Post subject: Re: And These People Are Allowed To Vote! Reply with quote

I heard that soldiers killed in Iraq or Afghanistan sometime in the past have completed early voting for Obama...

"I ain't no better than anybody else, and there ain't nobody better than me!" Ma Kettle
Elvis

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:02 pm    Post subject: Re: And These People Are Allowed To Vote! Reply with quote

Pumpkinslinger wrote:
I heard that soldiers killed in Iraq or Afghanistan sometime in the past have completed early voting for Obama...
Mad Mad Mad grr that makes me very very mad Mad Mad

Vince
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:15 pm    Post subject: Re: And These People Are Allowed To Vote! Reply with quote

Pumpkinslinger wrote:

Well, I remember from my time in the Army that we were not exempt from voting, regardless of where we were or what we were doing. Note that voting is compulsory in Australia, so we had no choice, but they did make facilities available to us. However, these facilities were only available for a short time, maybe a couple of weeks, prior to the actual voting day.

I believe that if a defence member wishes to vote, then he has the right to have his vote counted...regardless of where he is or who he is voting for in the election. But, this Postal Voting system should be very closely supervised and controlled, and only available for a small window prior to the election...but it must be available.

Cheers, Vince

Illegitimi non carborundum
(Never let the bastards grind you down)

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

"Nulla Si Fa Senza Volonta."
(Without Commitment, Nothing Gets Done)
Pumpkinslinger

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:31 pm    Post subject: Re: And These People Are Allowed To Vote! Reply with quote

Vince, you may have missed my point... Those guys have been dead for months, if not years, yet somehow their votes for the Big Uh-O were recently made. Note that the Democrats are opposed to voter ID laws that would deter fraud.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index » General
Page 1 of 2