Albums: 308
 Pictures: 2451
  · Views: 820725
  · Votes: 1316
  · Comments: 86

God give me strength.
Discussions run-amok, innane banter it all goes here
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index » Spam-O-Rama

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dhc4ever

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:02 pm    Post subject: God give me strength. Reply with quote

I must be getting old as the BS limit switch is set very finely.
However this annoys me no end.

www.optuszoo.com.au/ne...lia/624823

The Turks don't have a problem with anzac day, so who does? If the Turks objected we would probably listen and understand, they had it worse than our blokes, anyone else who wasnt involved doesn't count.
$300,000 plus for a softc**K touchey feely politically correct roll of toilet paper.
Bring on the next election.......

Dont do anything you wont like explaining to the paramedics..............
Vince
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:23 am    Post subject: Re: God give me strength. Reply with quote

It's time our Government grew a pair and took a stand against the immigrants and bleeding hearts who say...

"We are offended by your customs. If you don't discard them we will take action against you for discriminating against us."

A message to those who complain, bitch and bellyache...

YOU left your old country because you didn't like it there...the persecution, the lack of freedom, the political troubles
YOU asked to come to our country because of the good lifestyle, the freedom our country offers
WE graciously allowed you to come here and welcomed you
WE asked nothing more than you integrate and obey our laws
YOU now complain about our customs that our forefathers fought and died to give us
YOU can now exercise one of the other rights of OUR country, the freedom and RIGHT TO LEAVE
...in fact I will happily pay the ONE WAY fare for you to get the hell out of our country and go back to whatever sh1thole you came from!!!

If you hated your old country and its laws and rules so much to leave it, why do you complain about ours and try to change it into the hellhole you left!!!

SHUT UP OR GET OUT...YOU ARE NO LONGER WELCOME !!! Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad

Cheers, Vince

Illegitimi non carborundum
(Never let the bastards grind you down)

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

"Nulla Si Fa Senza Volonta."
(Without Commitment, Nothing Gets Done)
pete4d

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:50 am    Post subject: Re: God give me strength. Reply with quote

Quote::
If you hated your old country and its laws and rules so much to leave it, why do you complain about ours and try to change it into the hellhole you left!!!

SHUT UP OR GET OUT...YOU ARE NO LONGER WELCOME !!! Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad

Well said ,,,, I totally agree the same rules should apply here in the states

When the SHTF I'm gonna hunker down until all those idiots kill each other. up-date

The secret to enjoying life is to never take it too seriously, as you will never make it out alive!

I'm on the watch list are you ?
Pumpkinslinger

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:23 am    Post subject: Re: God give me strength. Reply with quote

We have similar problems with stupid people who are "offended" by our history. We are part-way through the 150th anniversary of the American Civil War. The "PC" crowd wants to either ignore it or actually remove monuments to those who served during it. My response is "If your ignorance of history causes you to be offended by it, TOO BAD!" Maybe they should read some actual history books instead of spending their time watching "The Simpsons" and "reality TV".

I agree 110% with those who believe that immigrants should shut up regarding our traditions, etc. They moved here because of who WE are. If they can't accept our ways then LEAVE!

Geez guys, I think you touched a nerve here...

"I ain't no better than anybody else, and there ain't nobody better than me!" Ma Kettle
Ominivision1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:46 am    Post subject: Re: God give me strength. Reply with quote

Pumpkinslinger wrote:
I agree 110% with those who believe that immigrants should shut up regarding our traditions, etc. They moved here because of who WE are. If they can't accept our ways then LEAVE!

Well said Mike.

Limitations are but boundaries created inside our minds.
MacD

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:56 am    Post subject: Re: God give me strength. Reply with quote

Government by manipulation of people's thoughts and emotions. Makes you feel like one of those mice in the maze.

Wars kill lots of people but very seldom those that make the decision to go to war. Commemorations aren't meant to glorify war but to remember the dead and maimed particularly our servicemen and women. We remember ours and they remember theirs. Hopefully we respect each others' remembrances.

Elvis

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:48 pm    Post subject: Re: God give me strength. Reply with quote

WELL SAID GUYS fn immagrants just need to shut up and get on with life. if they dont like our ways they can pi%& off elsewhere.

English Mike

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:54 pm    Post subject: Re: God give me strength. Reply with quote

"Multiculturalism" is pure, unadulterated BS of the first pressing.
Surely anyone coming to Aus/US/UK is looking for a better life, NOT to replicate the mess they left?

si fueris Romae, Romano vivito more; si fueris alibi, vivito sicut ibi

"When in Rome, do as the Romans do" is a piece of advice that is as relevant today as it was two millennia ago.

If you don't like what you see of western society, then B*@@er off home. Mad
Tremblay

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:05 pm    Post subject: Re: God give me strength. Reply with quote

Well said Vince

Never argue with a stupid person ,cause they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. Mark Twwain
lesterg3

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:19 am    Post subject: Re: God give me strength. Reply with quote

OK, I can’t stand it no more I have to put my two cents worth in. Anybody surprised? wtf

Multiculturalism, heralded as great by our collective governments is a load of very stinky bull manure. And, they use the USA as an example of how great a country can become with so many immigrants of different cultures, well check out history I can find no record of any muslim immigrants they were all from Christian countries and all held the same basic beliefs, further they were all trying to escape the tyranny of the Noble classes of Europe and the control of the catholic church.

Then, who do you think will be running a global government, anybody different from the corrupt scumbags who are running your sovereign governments today, I think not; they will just have access to greater wealth, and more importantly more POWER. Multiculturalism is nothing more than an attempt to foster, and push forward an attempt to create a global government. Stop and think about it. Why would any government want to let a group of people into its country that will cause nothing but chaos? Don’t believe me; check it out for your selves, the number of muslims in a country directly affects the social unrest in that country. When you are done checking that out, look on line for the increase in muslim immigrants in western cultural nations for the last 15 years.

Back to the point of why, several reasons come to mind. If, I am concerned and having problems with new immigrants (again, check it out for yourself, the higher the number of muslims in a country the higher the social conflict), and all the other issues that seem to be forever attracting and consuming my attention (that they produce), I am less likely to notice what is going on in the government.

Spell-check keeps wanting me to capitalize muslim, I refuse, it is not a true faith in God, but an abomination of lies perpetrated by muhammad, and is not a reflection of God, what he has said and done.

Now, please understand I am not talking about the enlightened individuals who are members of this forum, but the vast majority of amazingly stupid people that we deal with on a daily basis and ultimately walk away from shaking our heads in disbelief. And, you might ask yourselves, why do we have such an enormously large number of incredibly stupid people? Well, look at who is educating them, and what our glorious governmentally control educational system is teaching them. Is it the peoples stupidity?, is it their fault?, no I think not, it is the fault of a stupendously stupid government or an conspiracy of the government to dumb down the populace so they can be more easily controlled through political correctness, manipulation, corrosion, and the liberal (and corrupt) media. How do you control a people, divide, dis-inform, coerce, keep them ignorant, and if all else fails tell them it is for their own safety. Keep the populace so worried about all the other things that are going on (anti-duck hunters, PETA, abortionists, anti-abortionists, fracking, oil spills, the murder rate, gun ownership, drugs and drug users, etc., etc., etc,) that they last thing they are worried about is what the government is doing, watch the news it is so mind boggling that most folks can’t really see the bigger picture.

I have to ask the question, have you really ever had a problem with anybody from a Christian country immigrating to yours, have you ever really had a problem with any non-muslim Asian immigrating to yours. I doubt it. They either fit in right away or in the case of (and please don’t assume racism, as I am very fond of the Asian cultures) the Asians they quietly pursue building their families and business’s and do their best to not makes waves in their new country.

In my humble and mostly paranoid opinion there appears to be two good questions. One why do so many muslims want to immigrate, and why do our collective (idiots) governments allow them to do so.

Muslims immigrate for one reason. It is in their Koran (don’t believe me, read the God Damned thing for yourselves, I did), to overtake and subdue the infidel. That’s you, unless you convert YOU ARE AN INFEDEL. If you expect them to fit into your established idea of what your society is, you are wrong, you are ignorant of their agenda (please notice that I did not say stupid, ignorance is curable stupidity is not). I hope that I have not offended anyone, but if I have feel free to let loose on me.

As for the War of Northern Aggression (Civil War) please don’t get me started, the victor writes history or lies in this case, Lincoln was at the forefront of all the issues that face a constitutional conservative in this country today.

In his own words

"I will say, then, that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races -- that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races from living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man, am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race."

“I have no purpose, directly or indirectly, to interfere with the institution of slavery in the States where it exists. I believe I have no lawful right to do so, and I have no inclination to do so. I have no purpose to introduce political and social equality between the white and black races. There is a physical difference between the two, which, in my judgement, will probably forever forbid their living together upon the footing of perfect equality, and inasmuch as it becomes a necessity that there must be a difference, I, as well as Judge Douglas, am in favor of the race to which I belong having the superior position.”

And in fact, even though the great majority of blacks in the US think he was a wonderful president, He wnated to send them all back to Africa, don't beleive me check it out.

But his words are really only important if you truly believe that the War of Northern Aggression was about slavery, IT WAS NOT.

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government. -- Thomas Jefferson

"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms."--James Madison

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson.

NRA Life Member
Vietnam War Vet 68-69
TRBLSHTR

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:01 pm    Post subject: Re: God give me strength. Reply with quote

Very Happy Smart man-that Lincoln!

PaulS

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:44 pm    Post subject: Re: God give me strength. Reply with quote

The War between the States was about the sovereignty of the nation over States Rights. Lincoln was the first president to set the Constitution aside for his own ideas. It has been going on since then with the worst offender being Franklin D Roosevelt.
As for Islam being a true religion it is as true a religion as any other. when you ask if there has been any problem with "Christian immigrants" there are a few that come to mind:
1. the English stole property from the native Americans and killed them.
2. the Spanish stole property and killed the natives in the southwestern USA
3. the Irish were considered as bad as or worse than the blacks
4. Italians and Sicilians started the mobs and organized crime

If you look at World history then there have been more wars and more people killed in the name of the Christian religion and Christian God than any other group in the history of the human race. Most Christian faiths share the same ideal of conversion as Muslims - if you don't convert you go to hell - if you are going to hell then you are anti-Christ. Christians still use the concept of convert or die in their third world missionaries. They will feed and give help to those who convert but for those who will not convert they do nothing.

Radical Christians and Muslims belong in the same group. Those who actually follow the message in their holy books belong in a completely different group.

So and So's pages on the internet = NOT reliable loading data
Always check data against manuals
NEVER exceed maximum listed loads
Vince
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:00 pm    Post subject: Re: God give me strength. Reply with quote

I have to agree with every word you say Paul.

The Spanish were the worst thing that ever happened to the Americas. Not only did they create havoc, murder, pillage etc in the name of religion...they "delivered" sicknesses to the Americas that were previously unheard of in those Continents.

Islam, as you say, is as much as religion as any other...I just wish they didn't jam it down everybody's throat using a promise to kill if you didn't convert. That makes it totally unacceptable in my mind.

Cheers, Vince

Illegitimi non carborundum
(Never let the bastards grind you down)

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

"Nulla Si Fa Senza Volonta."
(Without Commitment, Nothing Gets Done)
lesterg3

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:51 am    Post subject: Re: God give me strength. Reply with quote

Yes Paul, you have made some very good points. Historically man has inflicted a great number of truly horrible atrocities against his fellow man using God and misinterpretations of God’s word as justification for his greed, lust for power, and personal or a countries vanity. Individuals, countries, and religious organization have all been guilty of these crimes against man and God.

As for today’s missionaries, I cannot debate what you say and accept it as truth, and am appalled and disheartened by the news. But, not surprised after all, we were warned:

For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.
Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.

As for radical Christians being the same as muslims, perhaps so, I don’t personally know any radical Christians, aside from myself perhaps. An individual may be able to misinterpret God’s word or use it for their own evil intentions, but after reading the Quran I don’t think it can misinterpreted. It is nothing more than a license to kill, abuse, intimidate, steal, and dominate. Now, I suppose I may have misspoken, and I apologize for that, and that technically muslims practice a religion, as religion is defined:

re•li•gion, noun
1. a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe, especially when considered as the creation of a superhuman agency or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs.
2. a specific fundamental set of beliefs and practices generally agreed upon by a number of persons or sects: the Christian religion; the Buddhist religion.
3. the body of persons adhering to a particular set of beliefs and practices: a world council of religions.
4. the life or state of a monk, nun, etc.: to enter religion.
5. the practice of religious beliefs; ritual observance of faith.

However, and I can once again only speak for myself, anyone who has to threaten me with death to believe in their so called religion will only get one response from me; you can guess what that is. And, tempting me with an unending supply of virgins does not appeal to me either, I prefer more experienced women. Embarassed I'm soooo bad!!! Embarassed

We could probably have some great debates, but I don’t travel well so for now great talking with you.

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government. -- Thomas Jefferson

"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms."--James Madison

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson.

NRA Life Member
Vietnam War Vet 68-69
Elvis

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:02 am    Post subject: Re: God give me strength. Reply with quote

well said Vince
as I have said before I dont have a problem with someones faith or thier religion but I take very much exception when they try to fob it off onto me and mine, live and let live,I consider myself a christian but I only go to church for weddings and funerals, I got married by a J.P. in our local gardens because it fitted in with our life and didnt cost an arm and leg.I have some very strongly church going relatives and thats fine by me they do thier thing and I do mine, when those things meet its nice, when they dont thats life.
nobody has mentioned the johos yet?? now thier is a funny bunch of bananas for you.. we also have quite alot of exclusive bretheran in Timaru(sorry if my spelling isnt great) they keep to themselves for the most part.
I am a man of strong beleifs and I belief Ive said enough for one night so I will have another cold beer and head off to bed.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index » Spam-O-Rama
Page 1 of 2