Pictures: 2358
  · Views: 358003
  · Votes: 1306
  · Comments: 85

Support our Advertisers

Take the misses shooting! Part 2
Discussions run-amok, innane banter it all goes here
Go to page Previous  1, 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index » Spam-O-Rama

View previous topic :: View next topic  
radar

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Take the misses shooting! Part 2 Reply with quote

Lester,

It ain't a zinger!

Its taken me 23 years of trying, and like you we've been through the thick and thin.

She's come shooting, next step tramping (hiking). Now for a city girl who hates even going onto farms I think I got my hands full so lets wait and see.

Radar

George Orwell
Elvis

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:20 am    Post subject: Re: Take the misses shooting! Part 2 Reply with quote

yes indeed where would we be with out them.
my wife doesnt hunt but comes fishing with me loves venison and gives me the raspberries if I dont get a deer for her to cook, we married fellas are indeed blessed.

Vince

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:03 am    Post subject: Re: Take the misses shooting! Part 2 Reply with quote

Amen guys...AMEN Cheers Cheers

Cheers, Vince

Illegitimi non carborundum
(Never let the bastards grind you down)

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

"Nulla Si Fa Senza Volonta."
(Without Commitment, Nothing Gets Done)
Aloysius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:09 am    Post subject: Re: Take the misses shooting! Part 2 Reply with quote

still hesitating what to feel or to say here... I think when I sell the wife and keep the daughters it will be less noisy around here. Smile
might get another opinion once some grandchildren show themselves.
lesterg3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:36 am    Post subject: Re: Take the misses shooting! Part 2 Reply with quote

That is very interesting Aloysius and I can remember very well when my two daughters lived at home. Three adult females in the same house, wow!!! That was noisy.

Then they moved out and then back in and so on back and forth and on and off again, and again for awhile but they are out for good now and Praise the Lord there are no more Queen Bee issues and Dee (once over the empty nest syndrome) has learned how nice quiet solitude is. Oh yeah, and she remembered that I am alas just a man and need a lot of care and personal attention as I can do nothing for myself. Laughing Laughing At least while I am inside the house.

We don't talk much as after 41 years there is little else to say, and when we do choose to make noise talking most of the time we finish each others sentence and then chuckle about it.

The kids visit often and that is enough to remind us how good we have it now. Don't get me wrong we love the kids, and husbands, and grand-kids to come and visit, but we also like to see them go home after we've fed then and told them that they are doing OK, and that life is not fair, and they will be fine, and so on, and so on, and so on. And praise the Lord how great my Lazy Boy feels after the back door is locked, we are alone again, and the blessed quiet returns. Cool

And this is the important part of this whole message, we can again remember why we thought each other was so hot that we wanted to spend the rest of our lives together, preferably in quite solitude, maybe with an occasional oh yes, oh yes, yes yes yes right there, don't stop---- Embarassed Embarassed

Sorry if anyone thinks I have pirated this thread, but much like my last dog this woman don't hunt, but she is the light of my life and others need to know that if your dog don't hunt it's still nice to cuddle with them occasionally.

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government. -- Thomas Jefferson

"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms."--James Madison

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson.

NRA Life Member
Vietnam War Vet 68-69
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index » Spam-O-Rama
Page 2 of 2