Is this how
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> Spam-O-Rama

#16: Re: Is this how Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:11 am
    ----
wtf Perfect dhc4!!! I can see the guy incessantly rambling on about something talk talk talk while someone standing by can't get a word in edgewise (holding the beer) but has to either watch the car wreck or jump the guy to stop him.
Very Happy

Suz

#17: Re: Is this how Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:40 am
    ----
Sure...I'll hold yer beer...Go for it.

#18: Re: Is this how Author: chambered221Location: Lost for good !!! PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:55 pm
    ----
wtf Seriously everyone .......what's the big deal, you know he's got the chain brake engaged !!! Confused

#19: Re: Is this how Author: TremblayLocation: Malta, Montana PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:13 pm
    ----
chambered221 wrote:
:wtf: Seriously everyone .......what's the big deal, you know he's got the chain brake engaged !!! Confused

Hopefully

#20: Re: Is this how Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:18 pm
    ----
chambered221 wrote:
wtf Seriously everyone .......what's the big deal, you know he's got the chain brake engaged !!! Confused

Only problem there is he is leaning up against the chain break and when the saw "jumps" and starts it will click the chain brake OFF. Confused wtf Shocked Embarassed Mad

#21: Re: Is this how Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:47 am
    ----
If the chain brake is on the engine won't start, will it? I guess it could with a clutch but I am not convinced that his luck in combination with a single digit IQ is going to save him.
For a caption, "Evolution at work."

-> Spam-O-Rama