Ransom rest........WHY????????
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
-> Gun & Firearm Discussions

#16: Re: Ransom rest........WHY???????? Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:49 pm
    ----
I'm just great...Had dinner, Just enjoyed my "to bed" snack and all is well. Except I have to go to work tomorrow. Not too bad though. got to teach "forklift operations and safety" to about 12 employees.

Moderator: Don't listen to 515034s10ring for he knows not what he is saying. To be deleted (sniff) is to be assasinated. I did not mean to high jack this string. He (10ring) made me do it...If you read the first and second post on this page you will notice that 10ring placed in italics "The Challenge". and I could not resist. The die was cast...The gauntlet was thrown. Moderator...I implore you...Punish him... Bonk

And how are you doing this evening Mr. 515134s10ring Very Happy

#17: Re: Ransom rest........WHY???????? Author: 515034s10ringLocation: Working my way back up and around PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:23 pm
    ----
I am doing well this morning Sir Bushmaster. Very Happy

Moderator: Bushmaster is obviously cantankerous and suffering from delusions! Shocked Please heed my warning and ban us....for i am innocent and he be the one to punish gravely because what ever it is i did, i didn't do it! Shooting

#18: Re: Ransom rest........WHY???????? Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 5:54 pm
    ----
Aah 10ring? have you heard a peep from the Moderator at all?? Have we gotten our own string? Gee I hope we haven't scared the Moderator have we? Does anyone remember who started this string?? How come I feel all alone here??? Well, besides you 515034s10ring. Is this string still connected to the web site??? I heard one shoe fall. Where's the other?? Hellooooo Moderatorrrrrrr...Are you therererere.........????

10ring
Stupid

#19: Re: Ransom rest........WHY???????? Author: DallanCLocation: Utah PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:43 pm
    ----
We are watching... always watching...

/cue evil music

BUhahahahahahahhahaha... Sorry just getting in the spirit of halloween Smile

For a minute I thought I was going to have to seperate you boys but glad to see it ended up with a friendly sharing of beers.

-DallanC

#20: Re: Ransom rest........WHY???????? Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:51 pm
    ----
PUNISH HIM, PUNISH HIM!!!!! Whip HE DID IT. HIS WAS HIS FAULT. I'M INNOCENT..... Hiding

DallanC Thanks for your endulgence in this. It started as fun and has ended in fun...

#21: Re: Ransom rest........WHY???????? Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 7:33 pm
    ----
Back to topic...Ransom rests...Who owns them and do they do a truthful job? And are they realistic???

#22: Re: Ransom rest........WHY???????? Author: 515034s10ringLocation: Working my way back up and around PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:28 pm
    ----
I see Bushmaster, you take my shoes, loosely hang me, then whip me, and hide behind a bomb shelter because your skeerd, then you somehow persuade DallanC away from banning your guilty rump!?!? Did you pay him off????? :urstupid: I'm watching the both of you now So when you guys are done sniffin that mountain air and come back down from hiding.....I'll be a waitin! Sniper

Off Topic
bushmaster wrote:
Back to topic...Ransom rests

I ran some rests earlier on my recliner, and might i add it is truthful that i snore for my mid afternoon nap.... and sure it's realistic, how can i fake a nap? Very Happy

#23: Re: Ransom rest........WHY???????? Author: delboyLocation: London England PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 9:41 am
    ----
Why can't you guys just make do with either one teaspoon or two of the old magic powder - it'll either go 'bang' or it won't. Flint 54 makes do with powder by the handful, a useful lesson. (mind you, he never hits anything - ALLEGEDLY) Smile

#24: Re: Ransom rest........WHY???????? Author: RPM1031Location: College Park, Georgia PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:09 pm
    ----
Confused Shocked wtf What was this post about and who started it? Very Happy

#25: Re: Ransom rest........WHY???????? Author: 515034s10ringLocation: Working my way back up and around PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:30 pm
    ----
delboy wrote:
Why can't you guys just make do with either one teaspoon or two of the old magic powder - it'll either go 'bang' or it won't. Flint 54 makes do with powder by the handful, a useful lesson. (mind you, he never hits anything - ALLEGEDLY)

BAN for Conspiracy! Very Happy

RPM1031 wrote:
What was this post about and who started it?

Ask Bushmaster.....PUMMEL IT OUT OF HIM AND SHOW NO MERCY! Mad

Razz ROFL

#26: Re: Ransom rest........WHY???????? Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:56 pm
    ----
Now how should I know???I didn't start this string in the first place....!!!! Argue 515034s10ring did. You can tell he's gettin' old...His memory is goin'... ROFL

#27: Re: Ransom rest........WHY???????? Author: 515034s10ringLocation: Working my way back up and around PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:04 pm
    ----
YER BACK!!!!!!!! Shocked Sniper Bomb

and I'M OLD????? You haven't looked in the mirror lately....have you? And further more.......ummmmmmm........what was i gunna say??? Mr. Green

#28: Re: Ransom rest........WHY???????? Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:15 pm
    ----
SEE!!! I told you he had CRS....... Point

#29: Re: Ransom rest........WHY???????? Author: 515034s10ringLocation: Working my way back up and around PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:27 pm
    ----
CRS????

I can't type right now....you give me GAS Fart

#30: Re: Ransom rest........WHY???????? Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:32 pm
    ----
Oh...Damn sorry 10ring...CRS---"Can't Remember Sh**" ROFL

And I assume you are doing well this evening??? Cheers

-> Gun & Firearm Discussions