What kind of bow is this?
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  :| |:
-> Primitive Weapons Hunting

#46: Re: What kind of bow is this? Author: MoraxLocation: Pittsburgh Pa PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:24 am
    ----
since you brought up the use of Protection here gel, you know they make a chest protector for women bowhunters right? basically a stringproof vest in case stuff gets in the way of the string when it lets go

#47: Re: What kind of bow is this? Author: ElyBoyLocation: Forest Lake Minnesota PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:43 am
    ----
The shooter also has very good "form"
Her hand is positioned perfectly on the "riser". Very Happy Very Happy

Eric

#48: Re: What kind of bow is this? Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:10 am
    ----
"Riser"? What "riser"? What's a "riser"?

#49: Re: What kind of bow is this? Author: chambered221Location: Lost for good !!! PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:43 pm
    ----
The two blue things that some have made reference to is the latest technology in vibration dampening that one of the big bow companies has just come out with !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Picture #1 shows them in use
Picture #2 is a side view
Picture #3 shows how to tie them in place

Bushy, a riser is the thing that lifts the mower deck on your tractor !!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

#50: Re: What kind of bow is this? Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:22 pm
    ----
LMAO.... ROFL

#51: Re: What kind of bow is this? Author: OntheLasGallinasLocation: South Texas PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:03 pm
    ----
Bushy,

I'm not good with acronyms. I didn't stay long enough in the military incorporate that into my vocabulary. What is LMAO?

Cary

#52: Re: What kind of bow is this? Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:04 pm
    ----
LMAO = Laughing my ass off.

ROFL = Rolling on Floor Laughing.

Dimitri

#53: Re: What kind of bow is this? Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:09 pm
    ----
Try this one Big D...LMFAO.... Very Happy

Not military...Computerese...

#54: Re: What kind of bow is this? Author: OntheLasGallinasLocation: South Texas PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:16 pm
    ----
I get it. That never crossed my mind.

Cary

#55: Re: What kind of bow is this? Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:18 pm
    ----
Cary,

NOFI U NUB - NTTAWWT NM NALOPKT

Very Happy Very Happy

www.netlingo.com

#56: Re: What kind of bow is this? Author: OntheLasGallinasLocation: South Texas PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:55 am
    ----
HUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#57: Re: What kind of bow is this? Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:06 am
    ----
Oh don't worry, OntheLasGallinas. It's just gelandangan trying to prove to us that he's egimicated... Very Happy

#58: Re: What kind of bow is this? Author: OntheLasGallinasLocation: South Texas PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:25 am
    ----
I feel like a dumb ass. When you threw that one at me, I accessed my on-line dictionary to find out the meaning (egimicated). After I failed to find out the meaning, I realized that this was a play on words. My first mistake was to not sound it out, phonically! You got me there, Bushy! All in good fun.

Cary

#59: Re: What kind of bow is this? Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:30 am
    ----
One can be over "egimicated" too you know....Look at Vince...

#60: Re: What kind of bow is this? Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:20 pm
    ----
Cary, if you go to netlingo.com you will find out easy Very Happy

NOFI U NUB - NTTAWWT NM NALOPKT

NOFI = No OFfence Intended
U = yoU
NUB = Newbie
NTTAWWT = Not That There's Anything Wrong With That
NM = Never Mind
NALOPKT = Not A Lot Of People Know That

Smile
QED !!

-> Primitive Weapons Hunting