I'm feeling old
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> General

#1: I'm feeling old Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:23 pm
    ----
I'm starting to feel old...our third daughter delivered her second daughter last night by emergency cesarean. This makes grandchild #8 for us. Mum and bub doing well, although after 24 hrs of labour my daughter said she feels like she has been through the ab workout from hell.

#2: Re: I'm feeling old Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:56 pm
    ----
Congrats Vince!

#3: Re: I'm feeling old Author: moose2Location: North Idaho PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:46 pm
    ----
A big congratulations Vince. Grandkids are pretty darn special. Perhaps they will all keep you young. Very Happy

#4: Re: I'm feeling old Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:25 pm
    ----
Congratulations Vince.
More grankids to spoil Smile

#5: Re: I'm feeling old Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:54 pm
    ----
Great news, Vince! The more the merrier!!

#6: Re: I'm feeling old Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:03 pm
    ----
Sad she has been through the wringer Mate...Becs had same deal with Toadlet but only 9hrs labour.... congats to Mum and Dad ...now get out to the kitchen and make Grandma a cuppa tea Very Happy Very Happy

#7: Re: I'm feeling old Author: AloysiusLocation: B., Belgium PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:28 pm
    ----
Vince, congrats to you and the family.
But what extras bring the number 8? Is it a pitstop aiming for 11? Now 11 is a nut's number and enough for a soccerteam...

And I realize that you're lucky to live in a warm country, because you already need a very big table at your familiy BBQ Smile

#8: Re: I'm feeling old Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:44 am
    ----
Thanks everybody...it has been a hectic time for us here because we have Mother-Outlaw, two grandsons plus our four yr old grand daughter whilst her Mum is in hospital staying with us.

I'm sleeping on the lounge at the moment, although I should be back in the marital bed tonight because the four yr old goes home with her Dad.

I should have posted a pic...here's one below. She was put into the neo-natal ward because of some minor respiratory distress when born, but all is good now and she's out in the Ward with Mum.

#9: Re: I'm feeling old Author: AzarLocation: Utah PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:06 am
    ----
She's adorable. And she looks very healthy. What'd she weigh?

#10: Re: I'm feeling old Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:19 am
    ----
Congrats Grandpa. I'm one up on you. One of my grand daughters just gave me a Great Grandson. I'm a PaPa now

#11: Re: I'm feeling old Author: Gil MartinLocation: Schnecksville, PA PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:20 am
    ----
Congratulations! She is a lovely baby. All the best...
Gil

#12: Re: I'm feeling old Author: TremblayLocation: Malta, Montana PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:30 am
    ----
Congrats to the family and yours

#13: Re: I'm feeling old Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:19 am
    ----
Wife says "She's Gorgeous"...

#14: Re: I'm feeling old Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:42 pm
    ----
That photo brought a smile to my face! Beautiful!

#15: Re: I'm feeling old Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:14 pm
    ----
Congatulations.
She's adorable, love the wtf just happened look on new borne faces.
Glad to hear both are well.
You old?
Yeah you're starting to resemble that comment.
Now go wet the babies head.....

-> General