Sailor
-> Spam-O-Rama

#1: Sailor Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:51 am
    ----
Saw this today and both Bushy and Suz came immediately to mind...

#2: Re: Sailor Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:53 am
    ----
I sure could drink a lot of coffee out of THAT cup...Yes in deedee I could.

#3: Re: Sailor Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:02 pm
    ----
Very Happy

#4: Re: Sailor Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:46 pm
    ----
So how long until the "Golden rivet" stories start?

#5: Re: Sailor Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:21 pm
    ----
As soon as I can find that damned bucket of steam...

#6: Re: Sailor Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:48 pm
    ----
Bushmaster wrote:
As soon as I can find that damned bucket of steam...

Haha Haha Haha Haha Haha Haha

Last I saw the bucket of steam it was beside the long wait and stored with the scales they use to balance the accounts.

#7: Re: Sailor Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:54 pm
    ----
Vince...Would you go to the bos'n locker and get a length of chow line?

#8: Re: Sailor Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:56 pm
    ----
Vince...Would you go to the bos'n locker and get a length of chow line?

By the way...The golden rivet is in the bilges of the forward engine room near center line at frame 152.

#9: Re: Sailor Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:56 pm
    ----
Stutter..... Laughing

Last edited by Bushmaster on Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

#10: Re: Sailor Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:58 pm
    ----
Ya startin' to stutter mate. Laughing

They are all outa lengths of chow line at the moment mate...I have to wait a bit.

I'll trust ya on that golden rivet mate. Wink

#11: Re: Sailor Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:53 pm
    ----
mate of mine was the apprentice builder and the lads sent him to buy some "glass nails"
only trouble is being the son of hardware store owner he wasnt this thick and went around to the loacal picture framers and booked up thier entire stock!!!!!
took a bit of explaining to the boss apparently.

-> Spam-O-Rama