Albums: 308
 Pictures: 2452
  · Views: 824084
  · Votes: 1316
  · Comments: 86

3 dead, 9 injured in shooting at Colorado Planned Parenthood
Discussion that doesnt fit other Topics
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index » General

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BigBlue

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:10 am    Post subject: 3 dead, 9 injured in shooting at Colorado Planned Parenthood Reply with quote

I'm very sorry to say, but yet another mass shooting, this time in a Planned Parenthood Clinic in Colorado. Almost before the bodies hit the ground and definitely before they cooled down, our dear leader, never one to let a tragedy go to waste, was once again crying out for tighter gun control. “If we truly care about this -- if we're going to offer up our thoughts and prayers again, for God knows how many times, with a truly clean conscience -- then we have to do something about the easy accessibility of weapons of war on our streets to people who have no business wielding them,”. I'm not quite sure what he meant when he said "weapons of war", the story I read said the man had a rifle. Of course there was no mention of how many were killed in the streets of Chicago this month and there won't be. There was no mention of his forcing unvetted refugees on the states, many of which may well turn out to be Jihadis, only that we need more gun laws. Gun laws directed at the honest citizens and gun laws that will never restrict criminals or terrorists. Don't believe me, ask the survivors in Paris.
dhc4ever

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:54 am    Post subject: Re: 3 dead, 9 injured in shooting at Colorado Planned Parenthood Reply with quote

Yep.
Funny isnt it, murder is already against the law, as is assult, deprivation of liberty and grevious bodily harm.
Yet its always the guns fault.

Refugees, different issue.
Some are true refugees, most arent.
Those that are true refugees deserve a chance, the rest are stealing oxygen.
I notice the overwhelming help from the muslim countries, f£%&all and none.

Dont do anything you wont like explaining to the paramedics..............
BigBlue

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:33 am    Post subject: Re: 3 dead, 9 injured in shooting at Colorado Planned Parenthood Reply with quote

Some say that strict Chicago style gun control doesn't work, but I think it's doing exactly what it was intended to do. It has all the law abiding citizens hiding in fear of their lives and hoping for government intervention.
Suzanne

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:46 am    Post subject: Re: 3 dead, 9 injured in shooting at Colorado Planned Parenthood Reply with quote

Just saw a CNN report and a FOX new report on the internet about it. One officer said he used an AK, 4 dead and 12 wounded. The media and the prez. have their agenda all lined up, with suggestions of his motive being inflamed by the selling of body parts and so on. It will obviously be the fault of gun availability and the recordings of Planned Parenthood selling parts (they condemn and deny that of course). Should be another interesting political stepping stone.

Suz

This is an edit, as I just watched Meet the Press this morning.
Soon as I turned it on they were interviewing Trump and the discussion was about the shooting and whether Donald thought it was caused by the "hateful rhetoric" about Planned Parenthood. Next up it was Dr. Ben Carson same questions. They discussed his visit to Jordan and the refugees' situation, asked him if he regretted his comments about them being like rabid dogs. Carson (as eloquent as ever) dodged,bobbed and weaved and told them it was well understood by the refugees here the comparison he was making and that the press in the US seems to be thinking he called them dogs. (Good for him) Then the Planned Parenthood question was about whether he thought the "hateful rhetoric" was the cause of the shooting and whether it should be toned down. Dodging again (artfully) he stated that hateful rhetoric is childish and the internet has become a haven for it ect....

On to a commercial, the upcoming segment will be about whether the "hateful rhetoric" is the cause of the shooting. Seems to me the "hateful rhetoric" is the recordings that were made about selling body parts. Just so you know, the media has termed this undercover recording "hateful rhetoric". As far as I'm concerned the media is the cause of the shooting (if you want to put it their terms). Otherwise it was a deranged shooter.

Suz Mad

Last edited by Suzanne on Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Pumpkinslinger

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:46 am    Post subject: Re: 3 dead, 9 injured in shooting at Colorado Planned Parenthood Reply with quote

From what little info I've found this guy was 100% nuts. And a fellow Tarheel (resident of NC).

"I ain't no better than anybody else, and there ain't nobody better than me!" Ma Kettle
gelandangan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:11 pm    Post subject: Re: 3 dead, 9 injured in shooting at Colorado Planned Parenthood Reply with quote

Often I wonder if these mass murders are staged by the antis or some in government or power that might profit in gunless society.
Human being carries weapons for millennia, and only in the last few decades weapon are portrayed as evil and being banned from FREE society.
Wonder why mass shooting did not happen before?

Do - Not try!

gelandangan.weebly.com/
PaulS

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:48 pm    Post subject: Re: 3 dead, 9 injured in shooting at Colorado Planned Parenthood Reply with quote

It's hard to have a mass shooting when the shooter is being filled with lead...

So and So's pages on the internet = NOT reliable loading data
Always check data against manuals
NEVER exceed maximum listed loads
Suzanne

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:41 am    Post subject: Re: 3 dead, 9 injured in shooting at Colorado Planned Parenthood Reply with quote

Well Geland I just saw a video about the JFK assassination and it concluded that the bullet that entered his head was from a 223 not a round from the Carcano. The secret service vehicle behind him had an M-16. Doesn't sound like any stretch to imagine there's some voodoo goin on with these shootings.

Suz

dhc4ever

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:22 pm    Post subject: Re: 3 dead, 9 injured in shooting at Colorado Planned Parenthood Reply with quote

Suz,
I saw a similar doco, seems the secret service goon in one of the cars behind JFK had a UD while looking for where the first shot came from.
JFK copped it in the head.

Dont do anything you wont like explaining to the paramedics..............
BigBlue

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:29 pm    Post subject: Re: 3 dead, 9 injured in shooting at Colorado Planned Parenthood Reply with quote

I was just reading about this planned parenthood shooter and that he is now be labeled a murderous right wing terrorist. I believe it has to do with him being religious and mentioning baby parts. It got me thinking that if he had been employed there as one of their murderous fanatics this would never have made the headlines.
Pumpkinslinger

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:27 pm    Post subject: Re: 3 dead, 9 injured in shooting at Colorado Planned Parenthood Reply with quote

Re. the JFK thing. I've read/heard that the entry wound in the skull was 6mm in diameter. If true, I think it would be hard for a 0.268" diameter bullet, like the 6.5 Carcano, to do that...

As for the "Planned Parenthood shooter", the more I read the more nuts I think he is. Living in a cabin with no electricity or running water but apparently had enough money to buy several pieces of property?

"I ain't no better than anybody else, and there ain't nobody better than me!" Ma Kettle
Suzanne

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:56 pm    Post subject: Re: 3 dead, 9 injured in shooting at Colorado Planned Parenthood Reply with quote

Not too hard to find something related to the voodoo being discussed here. This is an article published Nov. 19, 2015 (just a few days before the shooting). Now what did they say was the reason this guy shot the place up?

Remember how they denied selling parts? Read this;

Responding to a furor over undercover videos, Planned Parenthood says it will maintain programs at some of its clinics that make fetal tissue available for research, but will no longer accept any sort of payment to cover the costs of those programs.
Anti-abortion activists who recently released a series of covertly filmed videos have contended that Planned Parenthood officials sought profits from their programs providing post-abortion fetal tissue to researchers. Planned Parenthood said the videos were deceptively edited and denied seeking any payments beyond legally permitted reimbursement of costs.
The new policy — forgoing even permissible reimbursement — was outlined in a letter sent Tuesday by Planned Parenthood’s president, Cecile Richards, to Dr. Francis Collins, the director of the National Institutes of Health.
“Planned Parenthood’s policies on fetal tissue donation already exceed the legal requirements,” Richards wrote. “Now we’re going even further in order to take away any basis for attacking Planned Parenthood to advance an anti-abortion political agenda.”

“We’re going to do that terrible thing for free instead of charge for it” isn’t really a moral/ethical step in the right direction.

from the same
web site

Suz

Elvis

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:33 pm    Post subject: Re: 3 dead, 9 injured in shooting at Colorado Planned Parenthood Reply with quote

sounds like another lot of nutters have gone off deep end again today.......

PaulS

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:45 pm    Post subject: Re: 3 dead, 9 injured in shooting at Colorado Planned Parenthood Reply with quote

They really have to stop selling those murderous guns to the mentally criminally insane.
Maybe we should have background checks... oh, we do!
Maybe someday people will realize that crazy people can be stopped with a single shot so there won't be any more mass murders.

So and So's pages on the internet = NOT reliable loading data
Always check data against manuals
NEVER exceed maximum listed loads
lesterg3

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:31 am    Post subject: Re: 3 dead, 9 injured in shooting at Colorado Planned Parenthood Reply with quote

I'm with gelandangan too many of these events (including California's terrorist event yesterday) for it not to be being helped along by somebody or a group. In example if the NSA was really tracking everything out there and if there are systems that can zero in on certain words or phrases (which we know there are), how difficult would it be for someone with a little training to contact and, support, and encourage certain mentally challenged, ignorant, borderline psychopaths, or radicals who are on the edge. As for Islamic terrorists, all we have to do is ignore them and they will do exactly what the liberals want without encouragement. Anti-gunners, liberals, George and Barry, and whoever else who supports them don't want to eliminate guns, they just want to eliminate yours.

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government. -- Thomas Jefferson

"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms."--James Madison

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson.

NRA Life Member
Vietnam War Vet 68-69
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index » General
Page 1 of 2